Sweet Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Anaella
Phantom Honey

The signatures are starting to look like a school year book *giggles*

Pfft, it kind of does. XD E-CORP YEAR BOOK.

Ho dang the art in your signature is awesome! :O

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Be careful what you wish for... twisted

Hopeful Girl

He still alive...somewhat?

Time-traveling Senshi

I hope that preview art Kenny had in his journal doesn't mean all of this is for naught. I'd hate to think this heartfelt letter fell on deaf ears and Mrs. Claus is ignoring us.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Chibi Halo
          I hope that preview art Kenny had in his journal doesn't mean all of this is for naught. I'd hate to think this heartfelt letter fell on deaf ears and Mrs. Claus is ignoring us.

I hope so too.

Lavish Ladykiller

I am sure it will work out.

Stubborn Gifter

Chibi Halo

*looks at the preview art Uncle Kenny post*

... Is it just me or does it looks like Jack and EB kinda somewhat merge? sweatdrop It's kinda odd seeing Jack having an odd "rabbit ears and nose" while EB has some sort of "shadowy smoke" coming out of him. It would be weird to say that EB's bomb merge them just like how the G-virus merge Gino and Johnny. sweatdrop

Time-traveling Senshi

Jisen Meizuki
Chibi Halo

*looks at the preview art Uncle Kenny post*

... Is it just me or does it looks like Jack and EB kinda somewhat merge? sweatdrop It's kinda odd seeing Jack having an odd "rabbit ears and nose" while EB has some sort of "shadowy smoke" coming out of him. It would be weird to say that EB's bomb merge them just like how the G-virus merge Gino and Johnny. sweatdrop

Remember who Jack swiped his new pumpkin head from. Who's to say Peyo wasn't carving up a Diedrich themed jack-o-lantern for Halloween this year when Jack came upon him. He was wearing a Diedrich sweatshirt/sweater at the time. Jack's heads might not always look the same every time he uses them if they're not all carved the same. Then again those could be horns and his demonic side is starting to show through.

Stubborn Gifter

Chibi Halo
          Remember who Jack swiped his new pumpkin head from. Who's to say Peyo wasn't carving up a Diedrich themed jack-o-lantern for Halloween this year when Jack came upon him. He was wearing a Diedrich sweatshirt/sweater at the time. Jack's heads might not always look the same every time he uses them if they're not all carved the same. Then again those could be horns and his demonic side is starting to show through.

Yes, I remember Jack took the pumpkin from Peyo. However, there was no "bunny ears" or "horn" in the comic when Peyo was carving. So I really don't know if Jack carved that after stabbing himself in the face. Truth be told, I thought it was just a piece of the pumpkin that Jack carved himself.

Heck, if you look at the pumpkin Jack used in the comic and the picture Uncle Kenny posted, you can see that the stump is fully attached to the pumpkin, not being cut from the pumpkin. There was no line. So I don't know if Jack had switched another pumpkin after stealing it from Peyo or if that was the merging of EB with Jack after the bombing incident or Jack's power fused with EB.

Time-traveling Senshi

Jisen Meizuki
Chibi Halo

Yes, I remember Jack took the pumpkin from Peyo. However, there was no "bunny ears" or "horn" in the comic when Peyo was carving. So I really don't know if Jack carved that after stabbing himself in the face. Truth be told, I thought it was just a piece of the pumpkin that Jack carved himself.

Heck, if you look at the pumpkin Jack used in the comic and the picture Uncle Kenny posted, you can see that the stump is fully attached to the pumpkin, not being cut from the pumpkin. There was no line. So I don't know if Jack had switched another pumpkin after stealing it from Peyo or if that was the merging of EB with Jack after the bombing incident or Jack's power fused with EB.

That's why I threw out that last line there. Because, I don't really think there was some kind of merging with with the Easter Bunny. The whole Peyo stuff though sort of explains the sloppy look of Jack's mouth and nose because Peyo had started on the pumpkin carving when Jack swiped it.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I really think his new horns look terrible.

And not at all like Bunny Ears.

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi

Yeah they don't make him look like Jack anymore. He's really slipping from constantly grouchy holiday figure into full on demonic dullahan like someone had predicted he truly is after the latest comic came out. Jack's really not Jack anymore it seems.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

Yeah they don't make him look like Jack anymore. He's really slipping from constantly grouchy holiday figure into full on demonic dullahan like someone had predicted he truly is after the latest comic came out. Jack's really not Jack anymore it seems.

It's strange.

I am not a fan. :/

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

It's strange.

To quote a wise wise man:

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

It's strange.

To quote a wise wise man:

Love me some Ren and Stimpy. Sometimes I say this just like tha horse and nobody knows why I'm doing it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff