Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi
I wonder if the staff have seen this. :B

Maybe we need to blind quote Uncle Kenny on this so he can at least see the letter since he's the one running Xmas. Sometimes they're so busy that they don't really look at the forums and just peek in a couple of things here and there.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

Maybe we need to blind quote Uncle Kenny on this so he can at least see the letter since he's the one running Xmas. Sometimes they're so busy that they don't really look at the forums and just peek in a couple of things here and there.

Maybe D:

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

Maybe D:

Sometimes it's good to blind quote them just to be extra certain they'll see it. They may have seen it and not have said anything about it publicly.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Uncle Kenny

o 3o
A penny for your thoughts?

Magic Hobo

Dear Mrs Claus:

This is probably just a shot in the dark, since it has been made fairly clear in the past that your organization is an incompetent disaster, and you and your husband are somewhere in the range of a watermelon so far as IQ goes, but I want to make a statement just in case:

Please, please, please, do not render aid to any of the myriad assholes in this great state of Gaia who think it's acceptable to drop nukes on the populous to settle personal grudges. We're all irradiated mutants now. With Gambino dead, many of us thought the days of world-altering explosions due to extraordinary ******** were over. Apparently it's not, and we need to stop rewarding this behavior.

Put the goddamn Easter Bunny on ice. He's a war criminal and an idiot. Jack is a giant, unapologetic troll. These are not the people we should be heralding as our leaders.

Yours,

Gnar

Time-traveling Senshi

Surely on Mrs. Claus's ninth Gaia birthday today she'll get this letter.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Chibi Halo
          Surely on Mrs. Claus's ninth Gaia birthday today she'll get this letter.

I certainly hope so!

Peaceful Shade

20,825 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lets hope this goes through and is received well.

Stubborn Gifter

Cardinalis

I hope so.... As long as Mrs. Claus didn't see what we kinda did throughout the year (aka: battling, throwing tantrums about what Gaia did, etc.) and put us in the naughty list. ninja

Time-traveling Senshi

Jisen Meizuki
Cardinalis

I hope so.... As long as Mrs. Claus didn't see what we kinda did throughout the year (aka: battling, throwing tantrums about what Gaia did, etc.) and put us in the naughty list. ninja

That's why when we drafted this letter we made it more about asking her to convince Santa to go talk some sense into Jack and to get him to see that using violence to end violence will do nothing to end this needless feud. Because hopefully if Jack listens to anyone it will be his childhood friend. I just hope that Jack and Santa haven't had a second falling out since their 2005 fight in which Santa died at the hands of Jack.

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
As an ardent supporter of Jack during this year's Halloween event, I'm glad to see Jack, at least, survived. I also think more E-Corp supporters should be coming forth to add their signatures to this open letter to Mrs. Claus, because while I don't agree with the sentiment that the Easter Bunny deserves to be forgiven quite so easily, I'm willing to admit that Jack shouldn't have given the Easter Bunny what-for in the first place. The Santa vs. Jack debacle years ago should have illustrated to all three holiday mascots and the people of Gaia that two wrongs never make a right. All three mascots are equally guilty of this moral failing in their own way, and, clearly, Santa is the only one who seems to have learned his lesson and grown up the first time around.

I'm not suggesting that the Easter Bunny doesn't deserve to be forgiven, but it's at the point where he has to really dig down deep and humble himself if he's got anything resembling a shot at forgiveness. He let his jealousy and unhealthy obsession over having lost his cuteness go too far, and obliterated a whole town because of his deranged desire for vengeance. He could have killed both himself and Jack with this utterly insane stunt he pulled with the carrot-shaped missile, and he probably killed a few dozen civilians and combatants on both sides whose only fault was getting caught in the crossfire. Is that kind of sociopathic lack of empathy really something we want to look up to in holiday mascots that used to desire nothing but the happiness of the people?

It's time for both Jack and the Easter Bunny to grow up and put their big-boy pants on. No more fighting pointless, bloody stupid battles, and no more of dragging the citizens of Gaia into their fights. If Santa himself has to be the one to give the two a beat-down worth remembering, so be it. I will not have my name formally attached to this letter, but any E-Corp personnel should know that my heart goes out to them and their desire to find their as of yet missing, presumed dead mascot.

I'd also like to add a few words to Mrs. Claus, myself. Please, if you can, talk to Santa and try to convince him to forgive the Easter Bunny if that is what the rabbit in question himself comes forward and asks for. I'm genuinely afraid that you're the only one who can.

Time-traveling Senshi

-l- Avaritia -l-
As an ardent supporter of Jack during this year's Halloween event, I'm glad to see Jack, at least, survived. I also think more E-Corp supporters should be coming forth to add their signatures to this open letter to Mrs. Claus, because while I don't agree with the sentiment that the Easter Bunny deserves to be forgiven quite so easily, I'm willing to admit that Jack shouldn't have given the Easter Bunny what-for in the first place. The Santa vs. Jack debacle years ago should have illustrated to all three holiday mascots and the people of Gaia that two wrongs never make a right. All three mascots are equally guilty of this moral failing in their own way, and, clearly, Santa is the only one who seems to have learned his lesson and grown up the first time around.

I'm not suggesting that the Easter Bunny doesn't deserve to be forgiven, but it's at the point where he has to really dig down deep and humble himself if he's got anything resembling a shot at forgiveness. He let his jealousy and unhealthy obsession over having lost his cuteness go too far, and obliterated a whole town because of his deranged desire for vengeance. He could have killed both himself and Jack with this utterly insane stunt he pulled with the carrot-shaped missile, and he probably killed a few dozen civilians and combatants on both sides whose only fault was getting caught in the crossfire. Is that kind of sociopathic lack of empathy really something we want to look up to in holiday mascots that used to desire nothing but the happiness of the people?

It's time for both Jack and the Easter Bunny to grow up and put their big-boy pants on. No more fighting pointless, bloody stupid battles, and no more of dragging the citizens of Gaia into their fights. If Santa himself has to be the one to give the two a beat-down worth remembering, so be it. I will not have my name formally attached to this letter, but any E-Corp personnel should know that my heart goes out to them and their desire to find their as of yet missing, presumed dead mascot.

I'd also like to add a few words to Mrs. Claus, myself. Please, if you can, talk to Santa and try to convince him to forgive the Easter Bunny if that is what the rabbit in question himself comes forward and asks for. I'm genuinely afraid that you're the only one who can.

It seems his time in a cow's body really humbled Santa. He realizes there are better things to be concerning himself with than who punched who first and getting into a perpetual pissing contest with each other. The holiday figures are far from perfect and they're going to have to go through a huge Mea Culpa period of self reflection and self help. They need to realize that their feud hurt far more than it helped. What did it get them, a crater where a town once was, several hundred and possibly thousands of displaced Gaians, and holidays that should be times of joy and innocent fun turned into all out wars.

Both the Easter Bunny and Jack need to admit they have major problems that need to be fixed. For the Easter Bunny, he has to admit he has serious addictions to vanity and alcohol. Jack on the other hand has to admit he has very serious and dangerous anger management issues. It's the only way that they can begin to heal the rift between the holidays.

Friendly Shapeshifter

This is certainly interesting. I wonder how EB will come back.

Salty Sailor

36,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Did the words alcohol and problem get used together in a sentence? WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY! scream

Hehe, I'm sorry, that must be the pirate that runs through my veins~
I seriously hope they never fix EB's like of liquor though, like everrrr.
That would totally break my little chicken pirate's heart!
Who would be my OC's drinking buddy!?
One of you better stand up to fill that void!
Drinkin' be serious business for pirate chickens! xD

I hope EB and Jack will both learn some good things in the coming holiday season though. If Mrs. Claus is the one who has to teach them stuff, I'd be down. 4laugh I'm sad we didn't get an EB update, like super sad. The whole fact that I assume EB is being looked for has me hopeful though! Jack can't do too much bad since X-Mas is coming and we're not going to be battling...right? Right? ;~; I hope that's the case. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff