Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
To Mrs. Claus
From the members of E-Corp

Mrs. Claus:

We are writing to you today in the hopes that you might be able to help us. E-Corp is a young and fledgling corp in comparison to S-Corp that is dedicated to spreading the awareness and spirit of the holiday of Easter in the name of the Easter Bunny. As you know, the Easter Bunny and Santa have had a very rocky history dating back to their childhood. The Easter Bunny has in the past not been very cordial towards Santa due to the popularity he gained as a child. Because of his childhood bullying towards Santa the Easter Bunny was hunted down by Jack and nearly turned into a vegetable with one swift punch. In the end, the Easter Bunny needed massive surgery to fix the damage done to his body and was never quite the same both physically and mentally.

Following that event both Santa and Jack became close friends. However, as they grew up Santa and Jack slowly drifted apart and when they reunited a very bitter and vengeful Jack needed to be reprimanded for being naughty by Santa. That fight, as you witnessed Mrs. Claus, did not turn out well for Santa. It appeared that Jack’s power had grown greatly over the years and with one well-placed punch he killed Santa. That is where S-Corp came in. You, Mrs. Claus, along with the ElfTechs using all of the technology at the disposal of S-Corp through robotics technology and some questionable experiments were able to revive Santa. However, those questionable experiments somehow fused Santa with the mechanical armor the ElfTechs built for him. In the end through the intervention of an outside force both Santa and Jack were shown how childish their fight had become and Santa was knocked free of the mechanical armor.

In the years since, the Easter Bunny tried to remain in the spotlight but bitterness over how the Gaian public now saw him drove him to create an April Fool’s prank gone wrong. After sending out thousands of exploding clock eggs to unsuspecting Gaians the Easter Bunny went into hiding. During this time others tried to fill in for him, most notably a very reluctant Ian who had to hide thousands of eggs Rufus had purchased with his entire college savings fund. However, some on Gaia were not completely happy with their beloved holiday figure not doing the job he was born to do. With their combined efforts they came together and campaigned for his return as the fledgling E-Corp. Since his return, the Easter Bunny has enjoyed being in the Easter spotlight once more. However, he was still angry over the way Jack had treated him as a child.

His anger got the best of him and the Easter Bunny targeted Jack and his home of Halloweentown with a carrot shaped missile. The missile was to explode in Halloweentown and simply take out Jack in an act of retaliation for their childhood squabble if Jack had not resorted to violence to resolve their current dispute and punched the Easter Bunny in the face as a way to distract him. The Easter Bunny was unable to get out of Halloweentown in time and it exploded taking out the entire town and severely injuring both holiday figures.

Jack it seems was able to walk away with the least amount of damage. However, we do not know the fate of the Easter Bunny. That is why we are writing to you today. We implore you to help us. We know that Santa is not on the best of terms with the Easter Bunny but we are hoping that, like he did with Jack, Santa can put aside his differences in the spirit of the Xmas season and help E-Corp find the Easter Bunny. You have the technology and the magic to locate and repair the Easter Bunny. Mrs. Claus, you once used the technology and research at your disposal to help Santa and hopefully you can do the same for the Easter Bunny. Because witnesses have said Jack is out for vengeance once more and if he is not stopped innocent Gaians may be hurt. If Jack will not listen to the Easter Bunny and E-Corp then maybe just maybe he'll listen to his childhood friend.

We ask you to do this simply not for E-Corp who came together in the hopes that our beloved holiday figure had survived the missile attack but for all of Gaia. Do this for Rufus so he won’t have to spend any more of his hard earned money to fund another festive Easter. Do this to keep Diedrich from trying to run another holiday. But most importantly, do this for the children of Gaia who love both the Easter Bunny and Santa. It is for these innocent children, like Peyo, that we ask you to help us. Each year at Easter time they look forward to the candy, eggs, and small gifts the Easter Bunny leaves for them just as much as they anticipate the arrival of Santa at Xmas time. We know that you will have reservations about doing this and that is why we, the members of E-Corp, are offering to you any assistance we can provide. We hope that through the cooperation of our two corps we can set an example for both Santa and the Easter Bunny and that they can come together and put past feelings behind them for the benefit of all of Gaia. If Santa can mend things with Jack then he can do the same with the Easter Bunny and help save his childhood friend from himself. In resolving their differences Santa and the Easter Bunny will have given the people of Gaia the ultimate Xmas gift.

Yours in holiday spirit,
The members of E-Corp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(If you want to add your name to our many signatures, you can send a PM containing the image to Anaella)

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150
Discussion Topics:

Since this is the GCD, I figured we should supply you with some discussion topics.

What are your thoughts on Jack's continued thirst for violence?
Will Santa be able to overcome his childhood dislike for EB in the name of compassion for a group of loyal people?
Does Santa care enough about his old friend to see that this is not healthy?
Will this plan to contact Mrs. Claus work for E-Corp?
Do they have the technology to help the weakened Easter Bunny?
Can Santa use his magic to find the missing Easter Bunny?

Next time on Dragon Ball Z

For anyone who is interested we spoke with two different mods who suggested the GCD was the proper place for this letter. If you are interested with whom and what they said exactly, you can PM your questions to myself or Yeata Zi.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I hope ever so much that Mrs. Claus and the elf-techs will find it in their hearts to help us!

I have always loved xmas!

Please!

To show you we have compassion, you can watch the Vigil we threw in EB and Jack's honor (while he was still missing.

If J-Corp and E-Corp can come together over something, why not S-Corp and E-Corp?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
<3's but no discussion?

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh this years holidays...
Now that Jack obviously survived the explosion without an armor or anything makes me very confident that the Easter Bunny is alive as well. *sighs* heart

And Jack seems butthurt. But Christmas is the time of year where you should forget about your grief and pause the battle to come together. If the 3 Corps worked together this one time, MAYBE then we can even make our Masters lay aside their rivalries. At least until Easter sweatdrop
He doesn't need kindness what he needs is a good a**-bleeding-
User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kirana Azadju
Now that Jack obviously survived the explosion without an armor or anything makes me very confident that the Easter Bunny is alive as well. *sighs* heart

And Jack seems butthurt. But Christmas is the time of year where you should forget about your grief and pause the battle to come together. If the 3 Corps worked together this one time, MAYBE then we can even make our Masters lay aside their rivalries. At least until Easter sweatdrop
Jack seems pretty adamant in his search for revenge.

Even though j and e corps were able to lay down their differences for the vigil, Jack's return makes that more difficult.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
8OO85
User Image
now, now. Thats hardly in the xmas spirit.
Yeata Zi
8OO85
User Image

EB was the one with the thirst for violence (blowing up an entire town of innocents). EB is like a cartoon version of Osama bin Laden. Terrorizing people who don't worship him and bombing them when they're seen as part of the enemy.

The least he deserves is a spanking for his terrorism.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
8OO85
Yeata Zi
8OO85
User Image

EB was the one with the thirst for violence (blowing up an entire town of innocents). EB is like a cartoon version of Osama bin Laden. Terrorizing people who don't worship him and bombing them when they're seen as part of the enemy.

The least he deserves is a spanking for his terrorism.
:3

Perhaps, but Jack is the one with murder in his history.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kirana Azadju

Well... okay so we kinda sorta wiped out Halloweentown so that's kind of a good reason to be mega pissed BUT STILL. As I said in another thread last night, Jack's violence is what started all this mess ages ago when they were children. This never would have happened if he'd just stop punching everything.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
*The Rabbot Maid curtsies*

Greetings, Grunt, it is nice to see you are fairing well after the Halloween battle.

What are your thoughts on Jack's continued thirst for violence?: I really can't blame Jack for being angry at The Easter Bunny, since he did blow up Halloween Town... But what is done is done, as he did say 'I win' at the end.

Will Santa be able to overcome his childhood dislike for EB in the name of compassion for a group of loyal people?: I really do hope he is able to overcome it, he and Jack did get back together even after he got killed.

Does Santa care enough about his old friend to see that this is not healthy?: Hopefully, though a fear grows inside me that Santa would take his Mecha-Suit and join Jack...
...Who installed the Secret Fear in my systems?

Will this plan to contact Mrs. Claus work for E-Corp?: If it doesn't, I could offer my services to them for some time... sweatdrop

Do they have the technology to help the weakened Easter Bunny?: Anything should be possible, there was the incident with the cow.

Can Santa use his magic to find the missing Easter Bunny?: Yes.

Stubborn Gifter

E-Corp Grunt
What are your thoughts on Jack's continued thirst for violence?

Well... I don't blame Jack for what happened to him and Halloween. I mean, Halloween is ruined, Halloweentown is destroyed and becomes a crater, and he lost his head. So yeah... I don't blame him about wanting to beat EB. However, I don't really consider it as "continuous thirst for violence."

As we saw in the announcements, Jack didn't say about having a thirst of violence toward EB. He stated that if EB comes messing around, he would "put an end" to stop EB. Sure, violence is not the best answer to solve issues, but what can you expect from Jack? And in the comic, Jack DID tell EB to stop the fight (EB team versus Jack team) and let them battle as "nature" intended. EB refused. So Jack punched him since EB refused.

So yeah... Not really a "continuous thirst" if he didn't have it until AFTER the explosion. >>;

E-Corp Grunt
Will Santa be able to overcome his childhood dislike for EB in the name of compassion for a group of loyal people?

Truthfully, I doubt about that. But we'll see what Gaia will give us.

E-Corp Grunt
Does Santa care enough about his old friend to see that this is not healthy?

I think Santa does care about Jack. However, I don't think Santa will stop Jack's "violence" since it seems that it's Jack's "nature." >>;

E-Corp Grunt
Will this plan to contact Mrs. Claus work for E-Corp?

Perhaps, but we'll see if Gaia event team will respond to that or not. However, here's my theory about what the conclusion will be.

E-Corp Grunt
Do they have the technology to help the weakened Easter Bunny?

Unknown. Check my theory to see if it does. But as stated, we'll see what Gaia event team has in store for us.

E-Corp Grunt
Can Santa use his magic to find the missing Easter Bunny?

Nah. I bet S-Corp can use their technology to find EB. After all, how hard is it to track down a mechanical bunny suit? =P

Time-traveling Senshi

As someone who came to E-Corps late in the game this so needs to be done. It doesn't matter what Santa and the Easter Bunny think of each other but whether or not the members of the Corps can rise above that and do the right thing. It's not just for the Easter Bunny that we ask this but for all of Gaia. Yes, the Easter Bunny is a vain holiday figure and he doesn't like anyone taking his spotlight but the worst he has done to someone is explode things with flash powder in their faces. The Easter Bunny has never tried to paralyze someone nor has he intentionally killed another. His mental state has left him a depressed individual resorting more to the drink than sitting around stewing and plotting and thinking of ways to kill and maim. That it seems is something that is central to the adult Jack has become.

Jack's entire existence over the last seven or eight years has been built on forcing people to follow the spirit of Halloween. That is what caused him to end up on Santa's naughty list and what caused him to kill his childhood friend with one single punch. Jack will never let go of this anger and hatred and it seems that it's only become worse over the years as he became older and stronger. He went from killing holiday figures to humans when he ensured the poor sportscaster stayed dead with the potato shoved in his mouth. Every dispute he has to resort to violence to resolve things. Jack can't use an ounce of diplomacy and good will to put an end to things. Because of what he did to the Easter Bunny as children he bought about the destruction of Halloweentown on himself. If this is allowed to continue Jack will end up getting himself killed. Who's to say he won't go after a much stronger figure than one of the three holidays that won't think twice about killing him on the spot.

Time-traveling Senshi

Jisen Meizuki

But this latest twist in their squabble isn't over Halloweentown it's over Jack having his head blown off. He seemed more pissed over having to get a head from Peyo than he did over the Halloweentown destruction. Hell, he didn't seem pissed that he was letting Halloweentown get blown up as long as the Easter Bunny was there when the missile hit. That's why he said "I win" right before the missile blew up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff