Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh you're kidding, Marvin hasn't posted here yet...

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
PinkieSwear
Mr. Zip(Pants Technician)
PinkieSwear
I guess they want to know why other users like Gaia.

Not like they really care. surprised
Interesting point. you think they ask, just to hear themselves speak, or rather, see themselves post?

Maybe they think they'll get popular if they have a huge thread. Even if it's pointless.
And unfortunately, they will. sweatdrop
kittylin
I'll post in his stead. Ahem.

*Assumes Marvin-like Stature and Tone.* "Threads like this are so depressing. gonk "
Captain Drunken
kittylin

*Assumes Marvin-like Stature and Tone.* "Threads like this are so depressing. gonk "

I dunno... there's soemthing missing... confused

They do it for popularity, I'd think. In our world (or my friend's, at least), you get recognized for saying something sucks. Especially if you're the first person to say it. Because it's 'new' and some other word that's on the tip of my toung. .__.
Captain Drunken
kittylin

How utterly dreadful.

Everyone pokes fun at the robot.... sheesh the brain a size of a planet... and he get's no respect. gonk
<center>I have not seen to many of them but I think it's because they see all the good stuff and think: "Wow! You get gold and an avatar that you can customize!" but at that point don't reslise that there is more to do then just that. So, once they get bored with the smaller stuff, they think: "So why, if so many users like this site, isn't there more?" and then that soon turns into: "There has to be more! What is there to do around here?!". Anyways, that's my theory. :3
I felt quite lost when I came to gaia. I had no Idea of anything.... that being said, I can realate with a newbie trying to find out what this site is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff