Welcome to Gaia! ::

This may have been brought up, but I believe that the assassin who killed Gambino did not work alone. It is my belief that the gun was provided by LabtechX. Perhaps the sniper could have been Labtech123, the surviving Labtech. After all, they did hate Gambino for the Halloween incident....
And, if you look here you can see that he was awaiting payment for a package, and his assistant would be waiting under a big tree in the lawn. Could this have been the sniper rifle used to shoot Gambino?

One question I have thought of is: Why, then, wouldn't LabtechX just shoot the gun himself? And my answer is: Labtech123 would want some revenge, too, right?

Tell me what you think.

EDIT: Okay, so maybe 123 is too nice to have done it. In that case, who else believes that X was delivering the sniper rifle?
very curious yet have absolutly no idea what you are saying.
I think Labtech123 is too addlebrained to plot any sort of revenge against Gambino..unless, of course, he's faking it. xd
LabTech123 has shown NO signs of resentment towards Gambino for any reason, he just seems rather confused to what happened from all accounts. If he was angry at Gambino for blowing up his workplace, then he wouldn't have said things like "Well I guess I need another job..." at the Aniversery.

...Then again, he could be putting up a show, but then, why would he be stuck at a low-level job?
enshokukitsune
LabTech123 has shown NO signs of resentment towards Gambino for any reason, he just seems rather confused to what happened from all accounts. If he was angry at Gambino for blowing up his workplace, then he wouldn't have said things like "Well I guess I need another job..." at the Aniversery.

...Then again, he could be putting up a show, but then, why would he be stuck at a low-level job?

Maybe he is really a spy for the von helsons and he was taking a low-level job to stay inconspicuous? Or maybe he's also LabtechX with a split personality? gonk
Agent Inane
Maybe he is really a spy for the von helsons and he was taking a low-level job to stay inconspicuous? Or maybe he's also LabtechX with a split personality? gonk

xd So during the whole Ball he was running back and forth switching costumes?
enshokukitsune
Agent Inane

xd So during the whole Ball he was running back and forth switching costumes?

They were both wearing labtech uniforms...the only difference was that labtechX didn't have glasses and had that cape...

But I'm just being silly. XD
Agent Inane
They were both wearing labtech uniforms...the only difference was that labtechX didn't have glasses and had that cape...

But I'm just being silly. XD

Watch someone walk into the bathroom while he's changing. xd
I don't think that a labtech like labtech123 would have the guts to shoot Gambino, he does not really seem like a person who would take such a gamble. Just my opinoin.

Alien Friend

ok i dont think that labtech123 even worked for gambino in the first place, he kept wanting to apply for it at the ball, so that doesnt really make any sence
cool beens
Okkin Blazamut
ok i dont think that labtech123 even worked for gambino in the first place, he kept wanting to apply for it at the ball, so that doesnt really make any sence

He DID work there originally, he wanted a new job since his had been blown sky high.
The sniper?! Oh, the one that killed Gambino, that sniper. And here I thought you were talking about that dude that went on a killing spree around my area a couple years ago IRL. Wrong sniper.

(God, I missed another important event, again)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff