Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Tell me what's a good price for you and I'll try to get you a deal on a couple...

Lunatic Lace
KoTToS
Lunatic Lace
KoTToS
I don't know who sent this or if anyone will take it seriously but I thought it was fun and neat and wanted to involve the community in the fun!

{Please quote me if you reply to the thread so I see you!}

Cheers all!

I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF!!!!!! emotion_awesome

You shoulda told me you wanted to buy something out of my shop...I woulda given you a discount!
Let me know if you need any other cash shop items ok?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh! I bought the AC bundle from you? HAH! I didn't even notice. I'm buying those up pretty regularly right now. 3nodding

Invisible Elder

KoTToS
Tell me what's a good price for you and I'll try to get you a deal on a couple...

Lunatic Lace
KoTToS
Lunatic Lace
KoTToS
I don't know who sent this or if anyone will take it seriously but I thought it was fun and neat and wanted to involve the community in the fun!

Cheers all!

You shoulda told me you wanted to buy something out of my shop...I woulda given you a discount!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh! I bought the AC bundle from you? HAH! I didn't even notice. I'm buying those up pretty regularly right now. 3nodding

755k each? I have enough for two right now and I'll probably be able to snag more from you later if you have them. 3nodding And thank you! I'm almost always buying these things.

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
it'll be tomorrow before I have enough GC but I'll see what I can do!!

Lunatic Lace
KoTToS

Lunatic Lace
KoTToS
Lunatic Lace
KoTToS

Cheers all!

755k each? I have enough for two right now and I'll probably be able to snag more from you later if you have them. 3nodding And thank you! I'm almost always buying these things.

Invisible Elder

KoTToS

KK! Just let me know when you're ready. 3nodding

Assimilated Wolf

E-Corp Saboteur
HOW DO THEY EXPECT WEREWOLVES TO WRITE BACK WITH THEIR FURRY LITTLE PAWS?

They're just teasing us...

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Isn't that the puzzle from Professor Layton and the Unwound Future?

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Lunatic Lace
KoTToS

KK! Just let me know when you're ready. 3nodding

i actually used my GC on a demonic date bundle but will try again for you tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff