Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I was just sent an anon gift with a very unique message attached. It was very large so I had to cut it into three parts to fit it in here; Aside fro that it is just as I received it. It came with a Thank You Gift.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I don't know who sent this or if anyone will take it seriously but I thought it was fun and neat and wanted to involve the community in the fun!

{Please quote me if you reply to the thread so I see you!}

Cheers all!

Magical Kitten

I love these puzzles.

Invisible Elder

KoTToS
I don't know who sent this or if anyone will take it seriously but I thought it was fun and neat and wanted to involve the community in the fun!

{Please quote me if you reply to the thread so I see you!}

Cheers all!

I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF!!!!!! emotion_awesome

Fluffy Creature

How does solving this puzzle remotely say anything about Werewolves for Peace's motivations? That makes no sense. I'd like to think that they are trustworthy, but the only thing solving this puzzle would prove is that they can solve puzzles.
EDIT: Did anyone else notice some words in the mess of the 3rd message? I see "HE COMES nothing will save us" That's some messed up stuff. So maybe this group is the untrustworthy one, or they think WfP is working for HE?

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Wasn't this puzzle taken right out of the third Professor Layton game?

Magic Hobo

If the ability to solve a Professor Layton puzzle constitutes trustworthiness

I guess I'm going to have to go ahead and be completely untrustworthy. Riddles piss me off.
Also, ZALGO.

Stardust Pr1nce's Husband

Shirtless Man-Lover

What.

How is this going to do anything? emotion_donotwant
It's an interesting idea but I'm confused how puzzles are relevant to anything going on right now? I think it would be cool if there was an anon event independent of any Gaia-related plots and events going on that sent out varying puzzles to people just for the hell of it and rewarded users, but yeah 8I

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
At least people are getting into the spirit of the event and having fun, right? :3

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
★
Holy s**t, it's ZALGO. I didn't know he was interested in the Vampire/Dark Elf conflict, or that he was interested in distributing Professor Layton puzzles to determine the trustworthiness of groups.

Maybe that's who HE is.

★
Is this like the game I play with my dog where I pretend to throw the ball but don't really?

Retro Punk

That reminds me of the OLD Batman tv show !

Tipsy Werewolf

HE is Zalgo? Holy s**t, how could I not have seen it before? That makes WAY more sense than the Mephiste theory.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Who's Zalgo?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers