What year did you join Gaia?

2003 - 2005 0.55 55.0% [ 88 ]
2006 - 2008 0.3375 33.8% [ 54 ]
2009 -2012 0.1 10.0% [ 16 ]
2012+ 0.0125 1.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 160 ]
< 1 2 3

Party Partier

I miss the integration for the "Gaia World Map" I also miss seeing new people decked out in peasant clothes and the manga being actually involved to tell the story for events.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Gambino...
I still have all my event items from then.
The belt buckle, picket signs lol.

I also miss the Von Helson sisters. gonk

When Gaia gave you a peasant dress and left you to your own devices.
Now noobs are so spoiled.

Fishing didn't have a captcha at all.

You could name your own rooms in the flash games.
Thanks to all of the people making cyber dens, we cant do that anymore. =,=
I had a good pizza business running until they shut down the cinemas, although I do not miss cleaning up all that popcorn that they would coat the floor with.

JohnKC8JZO's Wife

Sparkling Star

22,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I miss Gambino, I miss the plot, I miss fun events that may have been laggy, but actually dealt with the characters & their development. When Gaia was a land & not just a forum with avatars & half assed/forgotten attempts at other features. I miss when announcements were exciting cause they were rare & meant something new. When cash was a means, but not nearly exclusively, the only way to earn decent amounts of gold. When gold generators weren't ruining the gold economy. Shall I go on?

Mythical Lightbringer

G Corp and the Gambino storyline were the glory days of this site, nothing has ever come close to the level of connecting with users that Gaia had then. People mourned in REAL LIFE when he died, actually wept for him, because the character had that much life. Those of us who remain and still hold onto his legacy won't let him be forgotten smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff