Welcome to Gaia! ::

really. it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
see...
Keari-chan
thoeries on the sniper:
My brother think's it's one of the admins. I say...that's impossible!!! they can't interfere directly in a stroyline!! that would be...wrong....like the gods coming down to smite us or something. WHO KNOWS?? if that's true maybe soon Lanzer will come and kill random users..... stare
on closer examination of the sniper:
the body type is too heavy to be a woman, so that rules out anne and marie...they could be wearing lots of clothes, but they would probably hire someone anyway instead of doing it themselves.
theory two:
I heard...gambino on the tower was a robot and the real one was hidden in the tower, and he escaped and shot the robot, not knowing Gino was up there.
this is unlikely. the sniper is too thin to be gambino, unless he lost a lot of weight.
the sniper's hands are definintly a man's hands, so we can rule out any existing female NPCs.
unless the admins made a new NPC, it has to be...
Ian (unlikely. what does he have against gambino? unless the von helsons seduced him...possible)
Liam (also unlikely, although it's possible, same reason as Ian)
Edmund (geez, we've got a lot o' pervy NPCs...)
Leon (that just makes no sense...unless he is a mercenary in his time off from the guilds...also, he's as tall as gambino, and i already ruled him out)
A Labtech (really, they actually have a reason to assinate gambino)
So, I say it's a labtech. You can have your own opinion, but unless someone else is introduced, that's the only thing that really makes sense.
yup yup. gambino fired one of them and they went back for revenge. 3nodding
Labtech X. Who else has that freaky fetish of covering their whole body in black? Mhm. 3nodding
Haunting
Labtech X. Who else has that freaky fetish of covering their whole body in black? Mhm. 3nodding

Sorry but X is actually wearing green...
Haunting
Half the Gaian avatars, that's who. gonk
Sketcher401
Haunting
xd heart
[Travo!]
Sketcher401
Haunting
xd heart
xp

8,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
It's probably somebody new who did this.
i assumed it to be a labtech at first before i read other theories. but the banker one made soo much sense to me [the bankteller, meredith, is the sniper]. but we will never know `til gaia reveals the truth.
OneOfTwo
It's probably somebody new who did this.
well, yeah, but if it's someone already here, it's gotta be a labtech.
btw, Meredith? how does that follow?
It was Agatha.

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sketcher401
Haunting
indeed... ninja *shifty*
It was the easter bunny who else packs that kinda heat =D
You arez allz mightz xbe righty
G0dEh
You arez allz mightz xbe righty

hmm dont be a bare of bad news, but you haf one hecka of a lisp =P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash