Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
To get my most fav item ever I do desperate things. Yes, even give Jesus a phonecall at 0800-Jesus.

I dial.
voice: "Jesus inc, for all your prayers. Betty speaking, how may I help you?"
I: "I would like to have a gaian Halo."
Voice: *silence*
I: "Hello? Are you there?"
Voice: "A Halo you says? *more silence* ... *suddenly...* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOOOOOSER!!!"

That was my sad story.

Anyways, did any of you do something desperate (or planned to) for that one item?

Tipsy Smoker

:: giggles wickedly ::

I'm far too lazy to do that much for an item. Though, if they made the item Johnny Gambino, that'd be another story. whee
<center>You can dial-a-Jesus?

gonk

Aged Noob

xd <center>I donated $85 for that scarf you are wearing huh >_> yes I was desperate so ? xd gonk xd
That was.... odd. But rather funny. In a way. O___o;;;;

Aged Noob

Limester

gonk

<center>Yes you can but hey, beware, they will say One of our representative will be with you shortly, xd makes you wonder how many Jesus are up there

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Limester

gonk
They did close that line after I called (had something to do with rude language...)
I actually considered selling my panties on gaia. And my soul on ebay for a halo. then i decided, "Gold sucks, silver would be better" and started the petition.
Sannie P
Limester

gonk
They did close that line after I called (had something to do with rude language...)
<center>well i can imagine that they did after your call.. xd <center>

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Ayame Hikarikana
I actually considered selling my panties on gaia. And my soul on ebay for a halo. then i decided, "Gold sucks, silver would be better" and started the petition.
And I support you. Though, gold looks better on me. I am still waiting for the devil's sash. But have you ever seen an angelic tail?

Aged Noob

<center>mmm... my soul for a devil tail mmm.... sounds nice

oh s**t I forgot the devil already own my soul crying crying crying

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I got a trunk!! And a lot of gold!!!
Do angels have tails?

What would you do for a Klondike bar keeps ringing in my head now. As for a mean of desperation for that ONE item I wanted... I really haven't done jack squat. o_o *shrugs* Some how I get the charm of being lucky on this site, or something.
Sannie P
<center>_O_<center>

Aged Noob

Sannie P
crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash