Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tomorrow is my girlfriend's birthday. She's on Gaia, and I want to give her something nice (a Gaia gift).

I'd like some suggestions! 3nodding

Here's her profile.

I have 2600 gold to spend on it.
She's pretty.

Get her something in real life. It'll make her much happier.

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
something to go in the avis hair like a flower or a crown or some animal ears or somehitn like that
How about one of those bows? 3nodding
I agree with speedo. Being a girl myself, they appricate the real things better. smile But if you want to get her something of Gaia as well, get her jewelry and get it engraved. I think you still can last I checked.
just give her the gold.
<center>Give her a real gift , she will appreciate it much more .</center>
give her a gift IRL. flowers is an undying classic, or chocolate! everyone likes chocolate! well... almost everyone 3nodding
WHAT YOU DO IS YOU GIVE HER CASH! MAKE SURE YOUR FRIENDS ONLY GIVE HER HALF AS MUCH SO YOU DONT SEEM CHEAP! THEN YOU WRITE A CARD SAYING "TO A FRIEND, GREAT PAL AND MORE!" THEN TRY AND SECKS HER UP! ALL GIRLS LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD KNOW!
Buy here a gaia book.
The Mighty Sushi Database
WHAT YOU DO IS YOU GIVE HER CASH! MAKE SURE YOUR FRIENDS ONLY GIVE HER HALF AS MUCH SO YOU DONT SEEM CHEAP! THEN YOU WRITE A CARD SAYING "TO A FRIEND, GREAT PAL AND MORE!" THEN TRY AND SECKS HER UP! ALL GIRLS LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD KNOW!

you are the epitome of wisdom and knowledge.
AlexiaWinters

I second that

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Dark Warp
AlexiaWinters

I second that

and i thrid it 3nodding
Imea!
Dark Warp
AlexiaWinters

I second that

and i thrid it 3nodding
so it has been decided she is the epitome of wisdom and knowledge
Imea!
Dark Warp
AlexiaWinters

I second that

and i thrid it 3nodding
and i tickle it's left nostril with a thinly sliced carrot and name it disgruntled billy. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff