Welcome to Gaia! ::

DREAMEND's Partner

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I was at a lost of words when I herd of the news (same day as my leg appointment). I wanted to say a whole lot of things and wanted to watch a few movies that he appears or voice (sad story is that I have never seen the ORIGINAL Disney's Aladdin movie and only watched the sequels) and write a blog follow-up... 2014 overall is not a very lucky year for me. crying

When I got the item, I knew I have to get it on all of my sides. I tried my best to look representable in this outfit and Prince Patchouli outfit/items are the only way to go.. I fail to find matching shoes tho.. 8I

Otherwise... A wonderful tribute item. I love the glowing effect! I will have this avatar out for a while, and not sure if there are any art shops who wanted to do a chibi of my current avi...

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
THE FEELS crying

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I didn't even see that announcement until now. Glad they actually listened to us in Site Feedback for once. I now want to rewatch Good Morning, Vietnam...

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
This is a great tribute to a man who entertained us all (Aladdin was my first Disney VHS!) and also an important reminder of how deadly bipolar disorder can be.
20% of people with the disorder successfully end their own lives and I personally don't know anyone with the disorder who hasn't either attempted it or made serious plans. The average lifespan of someone with it is only around age 60 due to the suicide risk, substance abuse, and medication side effects.
If you have any spare time or money please consider donating either of them to a bipolar disorder or mental health charity in your country. It makes a massive difference and can save someone's life.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

I think it's a lovely item with a lovely sentiment. It gave me feels when I read the announcement and read the description when collecting the item. It's super touching and I'm glad Gaia did it. Thank you, Gaia artists.

Aishyteru Panda's Husband

Moonlight Bear

30,400 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Thank you so much, gaia...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash