Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon Kairos

ninja If I hadn't read though the thread I would have said this would belong in site feedback XD ( Although it still kind of does XD )

Kind of how things like the Originality thread belongs in Avatar Talk, GCD Addicts belong sin hangouts, the newspapers belong in commerce, the guide in extended feedback or welcome to gaia, Gaia hearts in writers.

But they are all here, and will remain. This thread like some of the mentioned above are crossthread compatible.
Jedi Master CJ
wither way in GCD trolling isn't a ToS violation
-shrugs- You're the helper you should know... But care to explain how something in the ToS doesn't apply to this forum?
Ayame Hikarikana
Demon Kairos

ninja If I hadn't read though the thread I would have said this would belong in site feedback XD ( Although it still kind of does XD )

Kind of how things like the Originality thread belongs in Avatar Talk, GCD Addicts belong sin hangouts, the newspapers belong in commerce, the guide in extended feedback or welcome to gaia, Gaia hearts in writers.

But they are all here, and will remain. This thread like some of the mentioned above are crossthread compatible.
;o; They are... its like when I reported a rant but since it took forever for a mod to get to the report, people had posted again and again ( most times calling him an idiot ) so she said baised on that it could stay.
L0cke
i will suggest that vo add a soy fish for all the vegetarians and vegans in the fishing 2.0 update ^w^

eek Oh no! You've gone and given him ideas! xd *ph33rs teh L0cke*

You know on a cooking show I saw this bread shaped like a fish. However I would imagine it would get quite soggy and lose its shape out floating in Bass'ken. Yes, soy fish would be able to fend off soggification I think.

...Either that or you could also catch a sealed bag of fish shaped crackers!

*Is delightfully frightened by the soy fish.*
L0cke
i will suggest that vo add a soy fish for all the vegetarians and vegans in the fishing 2.0 update ^w^
Oh my! There is an Admin! It's like a visit from God. I've always contested that there was a benevolent orange-named being watching over all of us. People used to tell me I was crazy. Ha! Who's crazy now?
well i am a animal right activist and i am for the minigame that is fishing because it is virtual, and not real. i don't support other kinds of fishing in real life, but this one i do. i am not that easily offended. but i like LOcke's suggestion.
L0cke

If only they were real.... T-T ...Ooo, how about Oyster crackers? surprised

Quintus, I still say you're insane. xp

...An whoever said stuff about disecting in responce to my cutting up worms: I love disecting things. xd
freak_princess
well i am a animal right activist and i am for the minigame that is fishing because it is virtual, and not real. i don't support other kinds of fishing in real life, but this one i do. i am not that easily offended. but i like LOcke's suggestion.
Hey, you. I think you are rather cool, mostly because I think the butterfly mantilla card in your sig is one of the best imitation Magic cards I've ever seen. However, because it is so cool, it definitely deserves to have the mana cost done right. You should see if you can get that fixed. . .it would increase your cool and make you niftier in the sight of the Orange One.
Lord Quintus
I've always contested that there was a benevolent orange-named being watching over all of us.

Wait, L0cke's benevolent? xd At Anime Boston we were told he was the one who decided to knock down the Tower of Gambino! From the stories I've heard he's more like the god of madness, not to say that isn't wildly entertaining.
And Shok, we shall see who is insane on the Day of Judgement. The Administrators shall descend from on high, and speak the Words of Change. And behold, on that day, the heretics and nobelievers shall feel their wrath as Gaia is rebuilt and shines in its Beta glory. For the inventories of the wicked shall be lost in the Transition, and the faithful shall be given Event items. So speaketh the prophet of the Admins.
Lord Quintus
And Shok, we shall see who is insane on the Day of Judgement. The Administrators shall descend from on high, and speak the Words of Change. And behold, on that day, the heretics and nobelievers shall feel their wrath as Gaia is rebuilt and shines in it's Beta glory. For the inventories of the wicked shall be lost in the Transition, and the faithful shall be given Event items. So speaketh the prophet of the Admins.

Can I help make the end of the world sign? surprised

Ariel, that's what makes him so cool. xp
Ariel Palaz
Lord Quintus
I've always contested that there was a benevolent orange-named being watching over all of us.

Wait, L0cke's benevolent? xd At Anime Boston we were told he was the one who decided to knock down the Tower of Gambino! From the stories I've heard he's more like the god of madness, not to say that isn't wildly entertaining.
As a servant of all The Orange Ones, I shouldn't take sides. But that fact makes L0cke especially glorious to mine eyes.
InsaneHyperDragon
xD

I personally hate "Catch and throw them back" fishing. whee The fish grab the bait and then a hook is sent right through their mouth gonk That's my real objection to fishing. But Gaia fishing is fake xd No fish harmed, so why worry?

Fish feel no pain where they are hooked. Proven fact.
And seriously, it's a ******** -game-. Even in real life, do you seriously expect me to not eat just because it'll mean killing something else. Vegetarians aren't saints either, they're killing living organisms as well. Whether they feel pain or not, it's a life.
enshokukitsune
Lord Quintus
And Shok, we shall see who is insane on the Day of Judgement. The Administrators shall descend from on high, and speak the Words of Change. And behold, on that day, the heretics and nobelievers shall feel their wrath as Gaia is rebuilt and shines in it's Beta glory. For the inventories of the wicked shall be lost in the Transition, and the faithful shall be given Event items. So speaketh the prophet of the Admins.

Can I help make the end of the world sign? surprised

Ariel, that's what makes him so cool. xp
If you make me a sign, I will love you forever.
Lord Quintus
If you make me a sign, I will love you forever.

What sorta sign? Like, Take-a-picture-it'll-last-longer sign? Or a While-on-paint one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff