Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

As strange as this sounds, I would want a "You haven't used these in a while!" tab. As in, items you haven't equipped lately. I would really like to see what I'm missing out in items I've forgotten, or realize I don't like them all that much and sell them.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I always thought we needed a way to see "frequently used" items. That way I'd be able to see what I haven't used in a while and sell them or find new love in an old treasure.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Custom tags, sorting by color, favorite stars... I'd just like to be able to sort them all by alphabetical order, and actually have it stay that way. It allows for that, but for whatever reason, they didn't code it to save it that way... Those are all good ideas too, btw...

Divine Sex Symbol

Custom tags please omg
Too many times I have either forgotten that I owned an item or sold an item thinking that I wasn't using it for a saved outfit. I would really like the ability to label my items by the outfit they match.

Hallowed Prophet

I would kill for a fave items tab. I tend to use a lot of the same items for my avi's base and it would make my life so much easier to not have the items scattered across 5 tabs.

Custom tags would be great too but I can't see them being implemented for a good long while. emotion_drool

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
CUSTOM TAAAAAAGS!!!!! *ahem* Yeah... that would be sweet! As an over the top organizer, such a thing would be so awesome and would make the hellish place that is my inventory so lovely. I'd have tags for tank tops, t-shirts, blouses, sweaters, coats, bras, bikinis, sundresses, formal dresses... and so on. Ugh, trying to organize the inventory is so monotonous, having to scroll through the long list of items and then clicking it and moving it to the top and waiting for the list to slooooooooooooooooowly move up to the appropriate clump of same items, and then have to do that all over again. It's so freakin' boring and takes too freakin' long. At least let me be able to shift items around in my dressing room. If I could just after going on a gold store spending spree, move any tops at the bottom up to the rest of the tops and so on, it would make things easier. As it is, I find that I often miss an item because I don't notice it and therefore some items rarely get used- which is a shame, because some of my items with multi-poses would get more usage if I just noticed them more. lol

Impassioned Misfit

I love this idea. It'd be soooos sososos sososo so so useful. It'd be cool, too, if we could sort items into categories/folders of our own naming and making.

"Would it replace the "saved avatars" feature?" What??? This idea is necessary and vital, but I'd rather have saved avatars if we had to pick one - and I'm not sure why we would.

Mega Noob

Literally, my checkered bikini outfit would be under my "favorite" tab and nothing else would ever be clicked.

But, no really, I wish there was a way to have all the "poses" of an item shown as a separate icon without having to click. A lot of times I buy an item for a particular pose, but then I forgot the pose/item in question and never use the item. It would save me a lot of grief, because most of the time I go through my invo thinking, "I really like the hair, but it doesn't show up in the search box if I look up hair, wig, or bangs? I know what it looks like, but not what item it is nested under." xd

Enduring Hero

The ability to categorize stuff based on if it was a CI, MC, Event item, etc would be neat. Custom tabs is also a nice idea, i'd probably end up taking away some that I pretty much never use, like animated items tab, or shoes-- or pants. (Leg mods have removed my need for the two latter ones haha).

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

Yes so much to custom tabs, I'd like to be able to sift out my event items into a different folder
I'd pay for each new tab I can use T T (gold sink? )

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
I have so many custom categories i can't wait to organize my inventory into
"monster", "sweets", "rainbow", "cosmic", "earthy", to name a few

uuuuugh i can't wait i just want to do it now come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn staff gonk

Tiny Friend

There are so many damn good ideas in this thread that I've set myself for disappointment
because I'm sure as hell it's not going to happen
whenever/if the new inventory happens, lol.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
rofl The thread is sweet in how hopeful it is that the inventory arranger is actually going to happen.

How many years have they been promising it for, now?

That said, custom tags would be brilliant. Also, being able to arrange by a few basic options, even temporarily - ABP, name, maybe colour (which would probably not work given how bad a lot of the tagging is), item use, maybe even date acquired. Being able to view only items of a certain type (more advanced than the current dress up system) would be great too.

Summery Seeker

I'd like there to be a new inventory arranger in the first place.

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'd like a filtering/sorting feature like tektek but having to mark an item as a favorite would be wonderful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff