Welcome to Gaia! ::

And that forum site-not-allowed. However I only use it as an example- other forums are going that way too but perhaps not as severely... yet.

At least to me- more than two thirds of the threads have rampant flaming, not to mention the fact it looks like CB lite as of late. stare
Apparently people who are established in there have been doing alot of trolling with mules and such... And no one has the presence of mind to report them and just don't ******** reply. So the s**t floats back to the top.
[sarcasm]It's just what gaia needs- another chatterbox.[/sarcasm]

When will people get it through their heads? Don't. Feed. The. Trolls. ********, it's not a difficult concept.

What other forums do you think are going to s**t?
All of them.... except for the RP forums....
Felix

Yeah- those are pretty much there already xp Nah, I'm just sick of seeing illiterate/unoriginal rps that go on and on and on, but the reasonably interesting ones that die after 3 days.

I love gaia, I really do, but today is one of those days where I look at it and go... whats happened? confused sad
I don't know why there are so many GD threads lately.

But, and I do understand you are allowed to post whatever about Gaia and it's community here.

But for the love of god, don't even bring the name "GD" into here.

It's a plague, and a plague the GCD doesn't need.
homophobe
Felix

Yeah- those are pretty much there already xp Nah, I'm just sick of seeing illiterate/unoriginal rps that go on and on and on, but the reasonably interesting ones that die after 3 days.

I love gaia, I really do, but today is one of those days where I look at it and go... whats happened? confused sad
I've been in a literate RP for a few months now... but yeah I see alot of RP's that have posts like "grabs tea kettle." and to respond "jumps off cliff onto you. HarHar I crush u with my superjump!"
Global System

But, and I do understand you are allowed to post whatever about Gaia and it's community here.

There wasn't one about GD on the page when I made this topic and I'm not a thread necro. Meh.
Besides- I was ranting more about forums going to s**t and GD was just a prime example.
Felix
homophobe

I've been in a literate RP for a few months now... but yeah I see alot of RP's that have posts like "grabs tea kettle." and to respond "jumps off cliff onto you. HarHar I crush u with my superjump!"

They really need a literate rp section but it's been suggested a billion times though and still no section. sweatdrop
I hate sifting through pages of crap just to get at anything resembling good.
I know what you mean. atleast the writers forum hasn't got them or a few other places.
homophobe
Global System

There wasn't one about GD on the page when I made this topic and I'm not a thread necro. Meh.
Besides- I was ranting more about forums going to s**t and GD was just a prime example.

Exactly.

And i'm glad no other GD threads were alive.

And GD is going to s**t, so don't bring it here, or it's cursed and STD filled body.
Actually the GCD is going to the dark side abit. I just looked at the first page and there was a thread i need freenz.
Nurgle god of decay
Actually the GCD is going to the dark side abit. I just looked at the first page and there was a thread i need freenz.

That's because people either got mixed up or can't read.
Global System
homophobe
Global System

Exactly.

And GD is going to s**t, so don't bring it here, or it's cursed and STD filled body.

No, I think I'll keep bitching till I get this out of my system. Sorry, but it's just one of many places that's pissing me off right now, if it'll make you feel better I'll change the title of the thread.

It's not as though bitching about GD is going to result in GCD turning into it.
It's coming right for us! *Pulls out gun and shoots the std infected body of the GD* Take that! I just controlled the population!
homophobe
Global System
homophobe
Global System

Exactly.

No, I think I'll keep bitching till I get this out of my system. Sorry, but it's just one of many places that's pissing me off right now, if it'll make you feel better I'll change the title of the thread.

It's not as though bitching about GD is going to result in GCD turning into it.

The GCD will never become a GD, Heaven will take my life before such a crime could be commited.

And i'm not alone, to many people here care about the innocence of the GCD and will not allow it to turn into a s**t-hole like the GD.
(That had nothing to do with what you said, I just felt like saying it.)

You may piss and moan all you want about the GD, but posting here isn't helping the problem.
He's right you know.... we should storm the GD and begin to bust some heads.... or we could just write a letter?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff