Nom

It 0.17073170731707 17.1% [ 14 ]
Baby 0.15853658536585 15.9% [ 13 ]
Poll-Ception 0.4390243902439 43.9% [ 36 ]
Marrry meeeeeh 0.23170731707317 23.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Fashionable Businesswoman

User ImageLet's talk features. Gaia has come a long way, specially with the added tek tek features. However *sigh* there are still somethings I just *want*. For example currently I'm lusting for the ability to change my avi, post-style and signature at the same time with a single click. So what features are you hoping that will be added.

Chopsticks
- Any features you want to see?

- Made a petition in SF, or joined an existing one.

- Anything else you want to add.

- Blind wishes you a lovely afternoon. If you prefer metal skewers, which have a long life, use square or twisted types, which will hold the food better than round ones.

Winner

I wish they'd stop pumping out so many items

they're ruining their own economy

clarion's King

Super Model

Haven't bothered to think of new features that I'd want—because I'm still wondering why they haven't migrated the ones we already do have to guilds yet.
That's what I want most at the moment.

Skagz

They made wings so damned complex that most people where ******** that s**t. They were hoping for that to save everything.
You can even get some components currently.

Winner

Blind Clarity
Skagz

They made wings so damned complex that most people where ******** that s**t. They were hoping for that to save everything.
i currently have a pair of raphael's wings

and now that you cant sell formula rights for alchemy items anymore, no one wans to buy medium staged wings. :/

Skagz
Blind Clarity
Skagz

and now that you cant sell formula rights for alchemy items anymore, no one wans to buy medium staged wings. :/

I know. I was playing mental double dutch on a pair but I was like nah. Someone will sell final form and I'll be all like. FUUUDDGE

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
I wish they'd stop taking items that everybody really wants (backwings*cough*) and making them ridiculously expensive/hard to get, or cash shop items. I'd also like to see them up the quality of the store items. The gap between store items and cash items in terms of detail and how useful they are is just huge.

Winner

Blind Clarity
Skagz
Blind Clarity
Skagz

I know. I was playing mental double dutch on a pair but I was like nah. Someone will sell final form and I'll be all like. FUUUDDGE
argenti has two final stages i think

michael's and lucifers i believe

Skagz
Blind Clarity
Skagz
Blind Clarity
Skagz

I want the blue tinted ones. Sexy a** wings.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm wishing for the option to change our headers from what we have now to any of the RIG ones. They're incredibly pretty and it's a shame after it being used once and then is left to go to waste...

Winner

Blind Clarity
Skagz
Blind Clarity
Skagz
Blind Clarity
Skagz

because they would deffo go with your avi emotion_awesome

Skagz
Blind Clarity
Skagz
Blind Clarity
Skagz

because they would deffo go with your avi emotion_awesome

Hell yesh.
Pshh might as well go for red/bluishwhite/black with as many avis as I have these days.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

40,640 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hmm... You know what I would like? cat_rolleyes

An auto-arrange feature for our inventory! cat_mad

Seriously, it could organize by color, by name, by item number, by quantity, by premium status, single-pose items, etc, and we can organize according to tab too (so, I can organize my tops by color, while I organize my items by item number, and organize my hats by name) cat_3nodding

Seriously, who needs the really old, etc, inventory arranger if we just had an auto-arrange feature! cat_blaugh

I mean, sure, manual organization should be made available, but I think this would be a great feature to have available now cat_whee

Mysterious Trickster

You'd think by now there would be some "Gaia Wedding" feature that gave female avatar pregnant bellies and tiny Gaian Babies to hold considering the amount of complaining that comes up, every now and then.

For me, personally, to have an update to the report feature. Better selections, report other things...

Sparkly Lunatic

Skagz

Says one of the most successful exchangers on Gaia xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items