Total Votes:[ 82 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm wishing for the option to change our headers from what we have now to any of the RIG ones. They're incredibly pretty and it's a shame after it being used once and then is left to go to waste...

THIS!!! heart A lot of those headers are very pretty, mainly the winter related ones! heart I'd love to have the option to be able to pick one of those as my header! heart
Skagz
I wish they'd stop pumping out so many items

they're ruining their own economy
This exactly. It really bothers me that the cash shop is updated weekly. They don't even give a chance for Donation Items (or MCs) or Evolving items and such to rise. If they added more NPC items, it would be much better than pumping out so many items for the Cash Shop.

Celestial Pirate

meep12345
Hmm... You know what I would like? cat_rolleyes

An auto-arrange feature for our inventory! cat_mad

Seriously, it could organize by color, by name, by item number, by quantity, by premium status, single-pose items, etc, and we can organize according to tab too (so, I can organize my tops by color, while I organize my items by item number, and organize my hats by name) cat_3nodding

Seriously, who needs the really old, etc, inventory arranger if we just had an auto-arrange feature! cat_blaugh

I mean, sure, manual organization should be made available, but I think this would be a great feature to have available now cat_whee
THIS. I'm so OCD about my inventory that an auto arrange feature would be much loved. ; __; I also would like it to be more complex like, arange by color & type so all my red shirts would be together. 8D Even an arrange by RIG or GS vs CS items. XD

Celestial Pirate

Ridley Starsmore
How about that "I'm smacking you across the Internet " feature?

I need one of those.
What about a "Smack you with a Fish" feature? I'd like to smack a few people with fish for the ultimate humiliation.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
RoChan
Ridley Starsmore

I need one of those.
What about a "Smack you with a Fish" feature? I'd like to smack a few people with fish for the ultimate humiliation.

I'm 100% down for a fish smacking feature on Gaia.

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
Ridley Starsmore

I need one of those.

I suspect we'd all be willing to pay them quite a bit for that feature.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm wishing for the option to change our headers from what we have now to any of the RIG ones. They're incredibly pretty and it's a shame after it being used once and then is left to go to waste...
This.^

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anabaena
Dinkaw
Update the goddamn inventory arranger. Really, gaia, really.
Narumi stated in her journal that they were planning to update it THIS YEAR! emotion_dowant

Well finally! i guess we'll see the arranger in a couple of years then lol

Angelic Nitemare

Mermaid Eater
RoChan
Ridley Starsmore

I need one of those.

I'm 100% down for a fish smacking feature on Gaia.

TROUT SLAPPINGS.

I can get behind this.

Saint Sweetheart

Everytime Gaia categorizes a new item as a "game" item (as many new rig items are categorized)

THEY DO NOT SHOW UP IN INVENTORY SEARCH.

It is legitimately ridiculous.
Blind Clarity
Skagz
I wish they'd stop pumping out so many items

they're ruining their own economy

They made wings so damned complex that most people where ******** that s**t. They were hoping for that to save everything.
You can even get some components currently.

They're all gorgeous and it's unfair that so few can get them.

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

T y l e n o l.
Everytime Gaia categorizes a new item as a "game" item (as many new rig items are categorized)

THEY DO NOT SHOW UP IN INVENTORY SEARCH.

It is legitimately ridiculous.

this a million times

a better tagging system would be great, or even just them actually tagging things the correct way.

so frustrating.

Sincerely,

Lady Xem

Sparkling Transmutator

Other than finally updating the inventory arranger (which will hopefully be done this year), I would love for the staff to add more item creation contests. At least one every month would be nice to be included with every gold shop update. I would also love to see maybe a multi-pose item creation contest. Heck maybe even once a year. Or an REI/EI contest. A collaboration between the user with the ideas and the artist of their choosing that could bring their ideas to life. (Of course with pose restrictions. Can't all the major types of poses into a REI/EI. It wouldn't be good for long-term business)

Magic Hobo

I just

want guilds to work

like they were real forums

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items