Says one of the most successful exchangers on Gaia xD

people have no reason to save for large items anymore

considering they pump out higher quality, cheaper items in ridiculous amounts

no point in buying old one pose items anymore :/

Fashionable Businesswoman

meep12345
Hmm... You know what I would like? cat_rolleyes

An auto-arrange feature for our inventory! cat_mad

Seriously, it could organize by color, by name, by item number, by quantity, by premium status, single-pose items, etc, and we can organize according to tab too (so, I can organize my tops by color, while I organize my items by item number, and organize my hats by name) cat_3nodding

Seriously, who needs the really old, etc, inventory arranger if we just had an auto-arrange feature! cat_blaugh

I mean, sure, manual organization should be made available, but I think this would be a great feature to have available now cat_whee

I can't believe they haven't done that already.

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Skagz
THeSLuSH
Skagz
I wish they'd stop pumping out so many items

they're ruining their own economy

Yeah I sold off most of my older items for newer, shinier ones. I think I sold NM minis for 200mil or something ridiculous like that about a year ago. While I'd like to have them back, I don't miss them all that much.

Sparkly Lunatic

Skagz
THeSLuSH
Skagz

I think there is plenty of reason to save for the high priced items, such as the wings you mentioned. But I personally do not feel like spending two years dealing with bitchy exchangers just for some fancy wings :/

I do agree that the massive amount of items being pumped out nowadays is horrible, and should be stopped. Nobody really cherishes their items anymore, like we did back in the day. I remember when items like the Kandy Korn hat were sought after and quested for, and took months to get. And now it is worth like nothing in the grand scheme of things, and a bunch of stupid ugly RIG cats are worth 20x what they should be.

Winner

THeSLuSH
Skagz
THeSLuSH
Skagz

I think there is plenty of reason to save for the high priced items, such as the wings you mentioned. But I personally do not feel like spending two years dealing with bitchy exchangers just for some fancy wings :/

I do agree that the massive amount of items being pumped out nowadays is horrible, and should be stopped. Nobody really cherishes their items anymore, like we did back in the day. I remember when items like the Kandy Korn hat were sought after and quested for, and took months to get. And now it is worth like nothing in the grand scheme of things, and a bunch of stupid ugly RIG cats are worth 20x what they should be.
gaia got their stuff all messed up

dammit gaia

even a 16 year old can tell you're screwing up >:C

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
meep12345

Seriously, it could organize by color, by name, by item number, by quantity, by premium status, single-pose items, etc, and we can organize according to tab too (so, I can organize my tops by color, while I organize my items by item number, and organize my hats by name) cat_3nodding

Seriously, who needs the really old, etc, inventory arranger if we just had an auto-arrange feature! cat_blaugh

I mean, sure, manual organization should be made available, but I think this would be a great feature to have available now cat_whee

They would have to tag every single item with a single color tag then. That would not only be a ton of work, but a lot of items would end up with a tag people disagreed with because what color is something like the Gogh Reed, anyway?

I have OVER 9000 items!! (I'm not even exaggerating) and I don't think an auto-arrange would be useful at all.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

how about just being able to change your avi's expression or body language?
LET. ME. BEND. MY. LEGS. emotion_donotwant

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

40,640 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Lazarus Larkin
meep12345

They would have to tag every single item with a single color tag then. That would not only be a ton of work, but a lot of items would end up with a tag people disagreed with because what color is something like the Gogh Reed, anyway?

Umm... Don't you think they should have tagged every item correctly to begin with? cat_rolleyes What I'm asking for isn't anything more than making use of work they should have done in the first place cat_confused I mean, seriously, what is the point of tagging any items if they're not going to tag them to begin with cat_stare

Also, if you disagree with the tagging, which is a subjective point of concern, this is where manual arranging comes into play, so you can move that one not-purple-enough-to-be-purple-for-you-item to the spot it belongs cat_lol

Also, tag related arranging aspects aside, how is it really so difficult to implement an auto-arrange feature based on alphabetizing items or arranging them according to their item number? cat_rolleyes Seems like that would be pretty simple and, for that matter, not something others can really argue over User Image

Lazarus Larkin
I have OVER 9000 items!! (I'm not even exaggerating) and I don't think an auto-arrange would be useful at all.

Well, I'm glad you don't think it will be useful, and like all other site features I find useful that you don't, you would not be obliged to use it either User Image

...And, if others like yourself will find such features so not necessary, they can always implement it on an opt-in basis by sticking it in Gaia Labs; This way Gaians, like myself, can make use of it, while Gaians, like you, can pretend it doesn't exist cat_3nodding See, reasonableness is possible cat_razz

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Blind Clarity

The feature I'd really LOVE to see around here, is a feature that allows me to layer my items however I want. Because recently I equipped my Gift of Hathor extensions on my Vampire Sound wig and noticed that the bottom of it was sort of hidden in the hair, which pissed me off because I had this perfect item combo that I wanted to see come to life. . But the layering is different from what I saw on TekTek.
So, if they make a feature that allows me to layer items how I want them to be layered I'd use it all the time for sure.

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
I agree that the backwings are TOO hard to obtain.

The smallest/first stage wings should be a level 3 to level 5, and have a good chance of not failing.
Medium wings should be level 6 - level 8, and have a greater chance of failing than the previous stage.
Large wings should be level 10 and have a low success rate.

As for what feature I'm waiting for, I'm currently waiting for a weapon shop. I really want some awesome weapons since we got to use rings in zOMG.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
cat_ninja I haven't seen you in ages clarity.

Also I enjoy that gaias making changes but I wish you could disable afew of them in your account settings. Like for instance the new mp thing isn't so good when you only have access to the net via smart phone .

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Putting someone in charge of editing/fixing old Evolving items would be great. Even if a contest had to be brought forward. Shadowlegend, and a good number of other out-of-shop Evolving items have serious issues, and I don't mind giving some random user who the staff thought did an excellent job in the computer pixel department a chance to fix them.

They'd work for free, on their own time, on a deadline; and Shadowlegend's stocking pose would be fixed. How many other issues off the top of my head? Green goo, layering, gender inequality, gaps with lack of hair! It'd be really cool if you could say "I fixed Shadowlegend", or "I got rid of the green goo in Enchanted book." One user has effected thousands of items and hundreds of users. How much more influential could one get?

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
i am in hope for more poses with the fishing trophies
It may be small but thats something i would like to see 3nodding

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I saw Housing 2.0 in the Monthly Updates thread. emotion_awesome

Dog

I third/fourth/fifth/whatever the inventory
arranger! Or at least let us organize our inventory
inside the dressing room...so it's automatically
categorized for us (tops, bottoms, etc.).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff