Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Humorist

People, you wern't required to donate. It is your fault if you lost money.

8,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
modamashi
Caoilte
Lazarous
modamashi
Caoilte
Why exactly?? stare
You all were so willing to help him to rise again at the Anniversary Ball, and now when he really asks for help you say he has betrayed you??
I see where ends the kindness of the Gaiand?s...

lets ask a question.do you have gold(which is hard to get here) to give to a person who tried to kill us?and yes,we went to the party because thats the least he could do for us.by the way how much did you donate?

Yes, I have gold for him! Unfortunately, I don't have so much gold in total, but I still give what I have!

Same here.
And i donated 1.3k, and i'm thinking of donating even more ??

well,nice donation, but i donated 20k.if you dont belive me then ask anyone on my freindlisti told them how much i had.WHICH i was savin for somthin important.
So you shouldn't have donated that much! Jebus, there's so many users on Gaia... if everyone donated like 200 he could've still had his little skyscraper, it would just take longer to build it. You donate so much and then you complain? Honestly, if you don't have faith in him, don't donate at all. neutral

8,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sorith
People, you wern't required to donate. It is your fault if you lost money.
Ditto.
modamashi
i didnt trust him from the start.i dont von helson either.and the fighting system theory that people have is probably true but i will be neutral.one or the other will probably ask for "donations".BEWARE BEEEEEWAARRRE

WTF are YOU Talking ABout? There is a Battle System coming out. stare
yea i havent donated much but i dont think he is really betraying anyone. if you really think about it he lost it all. why noy give him a new start? everyone needs a living and who knows maybe he will give us all something in return.

Friendly Trader

Beatrice La Chupacabra
Sorith
So what if you loose a little gold. Look at it this way, not so much inflation which means prices will go down (hopefully).
Yep. All those rich bastards with halos are gonna be at our level now that they've thrown 100k at Gambino. lol

Actually throwing a hundred K doesn't do much to someone who has a Halo, which costs like 70 mill+. Besides, not all of us Halo owners are stupid and donate that much. XP

And some of us actually earned our halos yeah? So don't bash all of us.

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
You don't need to donate....just donate 1g. I think the bar is based on time

Friendly Trader

Besides, to those who are all "oh teh noes Gambino betrayed us," Angsty Shem and a bunch of us other users were making points that he probably would do something like this and were warning people not to donate a ton. But of course you did. As Caolite says, it was a donation - you did it on your own free will. And overall, its just a game. And he's just an NPC. XP

Shirtless Lunatic

I'm sorry to all those that donated a lot, because the bar IS based on time. However, it doesn't really matter seeing as you donated out of the kindness of your hearts.

And, just to clear things up, Gambino DIDN'T betray us. He just wants to make his mansion different than before. He may have stretched the truth when he said he wanted to rebuild his mansion, but then again we all thought that meant his old one would be coming back.
Alexi_Jameson
Besides, to those who are all "oh teh noes Gambino betrayed us," Angsty Shem and a bunch of us other users were making points that he probably would do something like this and were warning people not to donate a ton. But of course you did. As Caolite says, it was a donation - you did it on your own free will. And overall, its just a game. And he's just an NPC. XP
and thats why i'm glad i only donated 5g XD
Okiku Sukikuwa
I'm sorry to all those that donated a lot, because the bar IS based on time. However, it doesn't really matter seeing as you donated out of the kindness of your hearts.

And, just to clear things up, Gambino DIDN'T betray us. He just wants to make his mansion different than before. He may have stretched the truth when he said he wanted to rebuild his mansion, but then again we all thought that meant his old one would be coming back.

Just how is it based on time? It took more than twelve hours to fill the first quarter of the bar, but 16-18 hours later it was full.

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
How did Gambino betray you? He did not sweet talk you into doing it. nor did he put a gun at your head. Plus I still don't see how doing such thing would mean betraying us. In any cases if he really betray us. You only has your stupidity to blame. ^^

Festive Celebrator

Kitosoma
stare What a suprise, Gambino Betrayed Us... he has enough, but wants even more for a damn complex!! scream I thought i'd trust Gambino this time and he would'nt betray anyone. Looks like I was wrong... stare

agree 100%

I feel robbed. evil
Ninina
Kitosoma
stare What a suprise, Gambino Betrayed Us... he has enough, but wants even more for a damn complex!! scream I thought i'd trust Gambino this time and he would'nt betray anyone. Looks like I was wrong... stare

agree 100%

I feel robbed. evil
Its just cyber gold.

Suck it up and get over it. :/ Now do I have to put it in a friggen large red font to get you to realize that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff