• Risky Lifestyle 100
In theory that raptor recolor would be good but this one is........ yeah sad

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
-----------------------------------------------------

Is it just me, or does the Custom Cut recolor suffer from severe "derp" eyes?

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
Blood Pop

Is it just me, or does the Custom Cut recolor suffer from severe "derp" eyes?

i have to agree with you. they do stay odd,at least with that purple.

Witty Rogue

21,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I really hope they wind up making a human version of the Pumpkin social like they did with the Sleepy Time item. Even releasing it as a GoFusion item would be pretty rad.

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I pulled old EIs out of the Golden Egg...as in Dander, Pistolera, Hidden Ace, Master Alchemist, Bad Moon and Classilke.

Magical Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thank you for the comprehensive list! Always appreciated! heart

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
mandapanda412
i really want the lavender wings gonk

Hey you got your wings. I really like the gold ones.

Precious Cutie-Pie

19,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Eccentric Berber
mandapanda412

hey thanks for noticing! blaugh my wonderful friend Linshon gifted me them heart

the gold ones are def beautiful, but I'm obsessed with the color lilac/lavender rofl

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
mandapanda412
Eccentric Berber
mandapanda412

hey thanks for noticing! blaugh my wonderful friend Linshon gifted me them heart

the gold ones are def beautiful, but I'm obsessed with the color lilac/lavender rofl

That is quite nice of him. I saw you were obsessed with lilac/lavender. I took a look at you profile. I have most of them. I just need Black wings and White wings. Trying to collect all. Bit for some reason I loved the gold wings. And it is at a good price in the CS way better compared to the original.

Precious Cutie-Pie

19,325 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Eccentric Berber
mandapanda412
Eccentric Berber
mandapanda412

That is quite nice of him. I saw you were obsessed with lilac/lavender. I took a look at you profile. I have most of them. I just need Black wings and White wings. Trying to collect all. Bit for some reason I loved the gold wings. And it is at a good price in the CS way better compared to the original.

thats cool ur collecting the wings. i can never find gaia gift cards at target or walmart anymore. and i would sell art for items but i got a new computer and my old art program won't work on it. so i have been out of commissions for a while but i have some awesome friends who help me out time to time when there are adorable items i can really be creative with

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
mandapanda412
Eccentric Berber
mandapanda412
Eccentric Berber
mandapanda412

thats cool ur collecting the wings. i can never find gaia gift cards at target or walmart anymore. and i would sell art for items but i got a new computer and my old art program won't work on it. so i have been out of commissions for a while but i have some awesome friends who help me out time to time when there are adorable items i can really be creative with

And nobody really helps me. I mean I do not mind but sometimes questing does get a Lil difficult. Oh and I was trying to go to your art thread but couldn't figure out a way to get to there. Your artnis really nice. But I am more the type of person who helps. I donate to charities and such.

Precious Cutie-Pie

19,325 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Eccentric Berber
mandapanda412
Eccentric Berber
mandapanda412
Eccentric Berber
mandapanda412

And nobody really helps me. I mean I do not mind but sometimes questing does get a Lil difficult. Oh and I was trying to go to your art thread but couldn't figure out a way to get to there. Your artnis really nice. But I am more the type of person who helps. I donate to charities and such.

thanks biggrin ya u can't get to it cuz i haven't made the thread yet sweatdrop i made a nice link picture for it but then my health wasn't so good and i didn't do much for awhile. then my computer crashed in oct right before a surgery and i just recently got a new computer, but have no art program yet cuz i need a new one gonk so art is put off for awhile

i have stuff in the art arena

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
mandapanda412

thanks biggrin ya u can't get to it cuz i haven't made the thread yet sweatdrop i made a nice link picture for it but then my health wasn't so good and i didn't do much for awhile. then my computer crashed in oct right before a surgery and i just recently got a new computer, but have no art program yet cuz i need a new one gonk so art is put off for awhile

i have stuff in the art arena

Oh my bad. I see now. What kind of surgery did you have? I hope you feel better now. emotion_hug

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Amg
That legless item.
I need it.
Please stay in the store until pay day in 3 days.
Please.
I need.

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
When you choose GOLD in a Magical Golden Egg, how gold you receive ? I mean between min and max ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff