Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

I NEED THAT RABBIT NURSE!!
I've been wanting that time hair piece in siler since it came out!!! Uggg dont want to play rig though.

Hate gaia.
Need Cafe Delight as well... but i aint dishing out 22b for an item... No. Same with Sable Delight. sad sad
Just want them mainly for the gloves.

Bah bunch of stuff.... Thicket Witch is cute. do I want Wily Hind?

Few things in that tea rig i want....

Sparkly Fairy

Odd Cinderella
A lot of items are missing. :/
User Image

missing items off the list? Ugg I hate when that happens. Because i cant always get on i like checking lists for what items are available...

I saw the pink delight recolor in the MP but not on this list... was that in this tea bundle or did it come out before?

Lunatic

Odd Cinderella

Like what? o:

Lucky Wrangler

Got this thing out of tea time.

User Image

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Odd Cinderella

From the RIG? I've went through all the pages. If there is something you see can you point me into the right direction?

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Arlette Mori

More items that is not listed smile
And comes from the rig
User Image User Image User Image User Image

and then from the picture of the annoucement, we should have black/red recolor of maddie hatter emotion_drool heart gosh this looks super rare though

Stubborn Gifter

I will admit I didn't expect the LQI to be released again. Man, time sure have passed by quickly. However, what surprised me is the amount Gaia is giving out. I could have sworn it was more than what Gaia is putting right now. sweatdrop

Anyway, Empress Chime is pretty okay. However, not my forte. Pass.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Madam Ace

I think that was the price it was when it came out.
I remember Trance having a weird price.

It was that price on it's first release. They were experimenting with pricing since the Black Friday sale (where the Disgrace of Hubris and limiteds were $50!). I just quoted you because you remembered it first, and figured I'd add the wiki listing for it. ^_^

Merry Traveler

Momoka
Arlette Mori

And comes from the rig

and then from the picture of the annoucement, we should have black/red recolor of maddie hatter emotion_drool heart gosh this looks super rare though

That queen's reprisal has the hair and crown separated O.O
I wish the original is like that...

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
amarzyciel
Momoka
Arlette Mori

And comes from the rig

you can cut the crown off the original with Agape's scissor smile

EDIT : but it cut the two tails too sad which is too bad

Merry Traveler

Momoka
amarzyciel
Momoka
Arlette Mori

And comes from the rig

you can cut the crown off the original with Agape's scissor smile

EDIT : but it cut the two tails too sad which is too bad

yeah gonk
though it's also expensive to get agape to just cut the crown

Original Pumpkin

(✿◠‿◠)(ღ˘◡˘ღ) ♫(ღ❤‿❤ღ)(´・ω・`)

I just noticed......the Obsessive Affection Bundle only have 3 of the colors.....there's 6 of them though?!??!?!

(≖△≖✿)(´ʘ‿ʘ )User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(≖ω≖✿)(⊙︿⊙✿)

Festive Kitten

21,950 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
Come on guys. Its takes a while to get a full list of rig items and you guys are mad about that? We all should be mad that the rare item drop rate is exceptionally low and its almost impossible to get like the new maddie hatter recolor. We should be asking or petition gaia to make rare items more easy to get since we pay CASH to play the rigs. Not everyone has a job or is a grownup to pay for it. The market place is inflated to a super high. We should be asking gaia to lower the prices to 99 cents if they wont raise the rare drop rate so everyone has a better chance to get the hard to get items.

Master

I don't like how they aren't including all the recolors in a bundle emotion_donotwant

Shadowy Raider

17,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageGod damnit! why did they recolour the queens vengeance in to the beautiful colours that are the queens reprisal.

This complaint is totally not based from having neither gold nor real life monies User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff