Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Akari Yui

It's actually Totoro. The Meowl Fur is the same which is why the originals had grey, brown and blue. X3

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Ahhh...What's Totoro? cat_question

Also, looks like they Recolored Vega alongside Altair. Love the background on it.
User Image

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Valiant Jackling

Ahhhh! There's a Totoro themed item heart

Questionable Warlord

MY FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR TOTORO O A O
/ heavy breathing
Dat leaf and paw pose

Anxious Bookworm

Pengaana
Perimeter Scout is a Redwall reference isn't it?!
*SCREEEEEEEE!*

"I am that is, my sword shall wield for me!"

I need it twice as bad now, wot wot! emotion_kirakira

Smol Waffles

Xashowd
Akari Yui

It's actually Totoro. The Meowl Fur is the same which is why the originals had grey, brown and blue. X3

Ahhh...What's Totoro? cat_question

Also, looks like they Recolored Vega alongside Altair. Love the background on it.
User Image

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Neighbor_Totoro

It's an older Studio Ghibli film.

Smol Waffles

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Looks like nothing interests me today. But looking at the new Altair item, where is Beast Henshin? He'll like it most like...

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Sometimes it's good to say "I don't really want anything" and have a few gcash to spare for days like this.

I only remember Redwall from a brief TV show stint on PBS. I never really got into the books because I wasn't sure what order they went in.

But still, leaf, mouse fur, eye pose...I couldn't say no.

Friendly Gaian

There's another recolour... I think it's the counterpart to Altair's Courage?
User Image

AHH, A TOTORO ITEM. it's quite adorable. ; u ; ♥

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Akari Yui
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Neighbor_Totoro

It's an older Studio Ghibli film.

Ohhhh...Sounds cute. Well, now it makes sense. Thanks!

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xashowd
User Image

I almost really liked it. But they did something weird with the cleavage in the kimono. It's just an ugly black line now. emo

Stubborn Gifter

[Animal] Perimeter Scout: Nice item for the Animal. The mouse skin reminds me of Jerry. So far, I only like the eye mod and the leaf pose. Gonna pass since I'm not into Animal.

My Friendly Neighbor: Nnnngggghhhh.... I can't decide if I want it or not because it references My Neighbor Totoro. ;3; Love the color scheme and the shading. Although I like the eyes and leg mods the best, I still like all the poses. Nnnghhh.... I CAN'T DECIDE!!! gonk

Regal Battina: Nice color scheme and shading. I like the arm and leg mods the best. However, not into the item. Pass.

Ghostly Whispers: Color scheme is okay and the shading is well done. However, no poses I like. Pass.

Altair's Courage: Monochrome is nice and the shading is well done. However, I have no interest in the poses. Pass.

Vega's Beloved: Nice monochrome and the shading is lovely. I like the background the best. However, it's not enough to make me want it. Pass.

Demon's Prevalence: Lovely color scheme and shading. However, I have no interest in the item. Pass.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

my friendly neighbour!!! it's so friggin adorable gonk and i'm so happy they included pants and t-shirt opposed to the dress and the stockings+shoes mods. the hair easily cuts to a short hair too. it's neutral and perfect crying

i REALLY hope there will be a black and white recolor. but i want this one just for the hair and the entire original totoro color scheme. why do you do this gaia

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Umph. Altair's Courage is the recolor for that MC I've wanted for a while now, that hair. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff