Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Strawberry

I need that face bundle emo

Magical Phantom

i neeeeeeeeeed me that "Primrose Way" item!!! the green and deep red are so pretty... that item was made for me! 4laugh

Destructive Daredevil

^^; Does anyone know what item all the avatars are wearing for the tops/bottoms? Thanks!

User Image

Tipsy Genius

Darkerdemons
^^; Does anyone know what item all the avatars are wearing for the tops/bottoms? Thanks!

User Image

Fallen Gatekeeper.

Destructive Daredevil

sterek
Darkerdemons

User Image

Fallen Gatekeeper.

Thank you! heart

Apocalyptic Lover

Why would you recolour my favourite item in black and red except the parts I actually useeeeee *horrible gross sobbing*

...And of course I still kinda want white but hahaha 45bil D:

nuGen Staff Survivor

Jisen Meizuki

Dear Lord Khlul: Pretty sure August (or should I say All Hail) will like this item due to the reference of Cthulu. Color scheme is okay and the shading is well. So far, I only like the shirt and maybe the arm mod the best. Pass.

Thank you, dear child.
I saw a glimpse of it by chance and I did love it.
Ever so greatly.
I am on my way to buy it and I am happy to know You thought of me. Knowing it's name is very useful.

Stubborn Gifter

All Hail The Outsider

Thank you, dear child.
I saw a glimpse of it by chance and I did love it.
Ever so greatly.
I am on my way to buy it and I am happy to know You thought of me. Knowing it's name is very useful.

To be honest, I was trying to summon someone else and I thought you were that person. sweatdrop

But glad to know that you like the item.

nuGen Staff Survivor

Jisen Meizuki

I haven't seen August around but i am sure he will enjoy the item too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff