Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Member

Kai-Shan Valandria
That. Fark the furries. I'd be happy if it made them STFU for a bit about "Wah wah we chose a totally different base and are pissed off the don't get items every single update or have more stuff, wah!!!111", but it won't. Just like the ones who b***h about more male items. rolleyes

Idc if they try to keep furries well equipped...

but I'd like to at least get half/half for human bases for our bi-yearly goldshop update
emo

Wheezing Member

Ella-Maie
...I honestly think it's so all the 0's on the headband are showing...
I don't see another reason...

hahaha
yeahh..

I think they need to switch to "1bil" "100mil" etc. for the larger prices
v_v

Wheezing Member

Akari Yui

It probably us that price because it doesn't cut off the three zeroes on the head band.

that is..

I want to say that makes sense.
I really do.
Because I get it.

but it's too silly that we've even come to this point haha

Smol Waffles

Torse
Akari Yui

It probably us that price because it doesn't cut off the three zeroes on the head band.

that is..

I want to say that makes sense.
I really do.
Because I get it.

but it's too silly that we've even come to this point haha

Probably easier than having to re space the items. XD

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Kai-Shan Valandria
That. Fark the furries. I'd be happy if it made them STFU for a bit about "Wah wah we chose a totally different base and are pissed off the don't get items every single update or have more stuff, wah!!!111", but it won't. Just like the ones who b***h about more male items. rolleyes

Gaia invested time and effort into creating new bases, the least they can do is not forget about them :/

And hay, compared to the shitton of feminine items that do come out on a mindbogglingly constant bases, I think we're entitled to bitching about more masculine items because: NEWSFLASH, not everyone likes girly things being shoved in their face constantly

Green Cultist

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
"Gold Shop Update: New Fantasy Fashions..."
Yaaaas, I love fantasy clothes, I bet I'll want everything~ emotion_dowant

"...for Paws!"
Oh.
I'm totally happy for paws users to get such a cute update, I just wish that when they make a GS set, they could make it for both bases at the same time. I feel like that's not an unreasonable thing to expect in most cases? Paws would be getting more stuff then, too.

Also, lol @ the LB items being 100g and 300 billion.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Torse
Kai-Shan Valandria

but I'd like to at least get half/half for human bases for our bi-yearly goldshop update
emo

Me neither, and it's because we've already had tons of bases that IMO are far better than the paws ones. Centaur is very nice, and I've been known to play with the dark elf skin as well. I'm sure other people enjoy the orc, vampire, and whatever else too. Now suddenly we have this one base style suddenly demanding not just regular updates but matching items? >:/

I would consider buying items for older bases, especially centaur. :(

Wheezing Member

Kai-Shan Valandria

Me neither, and it's because we've already had tons of bases that IMO are far better than the paws ones. Centaur is very nice, and I've been known to play with the dark elf skin as well. I'm sure other people enjoy the orc, vampire, and whatever else too. Now suddenly we have this one base style suddenly demanding not just regular updates but matching items? >:/

omg yesss
If they just made some more.. open skirt sort of items, that looked half decent on a centaur lower half.. I would be so happy
;~;

need more big creature love

Beloved Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
thanks for posting this,so many cute animal items

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
The animal gold shop update is adorable and I love it. That ninja band I call the 133T band-aid which I finding freaking hilarious with the price. Recolors going for more than the original priced item will never make sense to me especially since Loyal's Bazaar should be based on retention rate rather than being rich in gold. But Gaia has a trend of upping up their prices with everything. Guess no swimsuit update for paws yet, but I'm happy with the gold shop update. Guess I'll have to check to see where those bloomers are at.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Torse
Kai-Shan Valandria

emo

I love playing with both bases and, I really would like to see updates for both bases when new stuff is added to the gold shops. For a same theme, they could give both the humans and the animals the new items -- or a slightly modified version with more details for the human base if there's already something existing or if it would fit well. Some items wouldn't even require that much edits to make them work properly for both -- take for instance those madeline hats they ended up giving for the human base too or how they gave both bases some foods last month. Next month being halloween, the updates are usually pretty varied and really thematics; while sometimes giving some new stuff which can be worn the whole year. I really hope they intend to have a huge update with stuff for both bases; even if they need to think twice about the items to easily use them for both bases without too much tweaking.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Scobre
The animal gold shop update is adorable and I love it. That ninja band I call the 133T band-aid which I finding freaking hilarious with the price. Recolors going for more than the original priced item will never make sense to me especially since Loyal's Bazaar should be based on retention rate rather than being rich in gold. But Gaia has a trend of upping up their prices with everything. Guess no swimsuit update for paws yet, but I'm happy with the gold shop update. Guess I'll have to check to see where those bloomers are at.

Which bloomers? If you mean the original used for the rose version in Loyal's Store, it's the Bitty Bloomers from Ruby's Rack: black, white, blue, mint, cream, red, yellow, navy, pink (I really want some purple ones).

If it's for the paws.... I know there's the Bloomers from Ruby's Rack. But I think the striped ones from the preview in the announcement are the crosstitch one suit.

Edit: Kinda mixed them up with the Punk Romper for the human base... so I dunno sad

Animal

Slick Southpaw
Kai-Shan Valandria

Gaia invested time and effort into creating new bases, the least they can do is not forget about them :/

And hay, compared to the shitton of feminine items that do come out on a mindbogglingly constant bases, I think we're entitled to bitching about more masculine items because: NEWSFLASH, not everyone likes girly things being shoved in their face constantly
If anything, we paws are actually very patient and so happy and gratefull for every new item. It isnt like we are use to new items and recolors EVERYDAY. If we are lucky we get a new item with the letters. Which is one new item a month. Now... We do have this goldshop update, which makes us extactic. But there have been months were we only got the monthly letter item. Where are the paws that are bitching about that Kai-Shan Valendria? My guess is that you might have spotted one, the rest has been very patient and polite about Gaia forgetting all about us, even when there are events. Would you do that if you, as a human, only got one new item a month, and the animals would get cool new items EVERYDAY?

Did you know there are NO animal items at the moment in the cash shop? So this new update is like a balm for our starved little cute heart.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Torse
Kai-Shan Valandria

omg yesss
If they just made some more.. open skirt sort of items, that looked half decent on a centaur lower half.. I would be so happy
;~;

need more big creature love

I want mane and tail ribbons, and more armor, and maybe some saddlebags! emotion_kirakira

Wheezing Member

Kai-Shan Valandria
I want mane and tail ribbons, and more armor, and maybe some saddlebags! emotion_kirakira

omg emotion_drool

now imma be upset because we're not going to get them..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff