Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Tin Nyanko
Little Angel Mary
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Little Angel Mary
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Isn't The Forest Witch a Ticket / User Made item?

P.S. It got more awesome since I saw the User's Mock Ups if this is that item. That cat heart I was already interested in a rideable Broom.

i'm getting it purely for the cat.

If they change the Green to Black or White on a recolor ( please by popular) in the future I will get that.

I love the cat but I had been thinking of that Broom. I usually work things to look like Brooms for Halloween over the Years ( I've been a member for like ten years). I mean make it look like I am riding a broom... I have used Staff of the Angels and a Bat... I forget what else.

I wonder if you can wear some skirts and dresses with it.

well you can experiment with it in dress up, i love that gaia has a search all of gaia option now. i'd like the other poses if they weren't brown.

I probably will.

I like the concept for the hair as well. If it's recolored, I wonder it they can change what's in the hair to flowers at some point. Green and yellow leafs will work but... I am stretching things... at some point flowers, berries, and nuts could be added.

The price needs to come down, too, for people to buy.

I have wet nails so this may have had mistakes.

well the broom works with trixie dress, since i had that on in dressup with a mademoiselle overskirt.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
The Forest Witch was made by Da-Eh~ c:

Pup

˜”°º× BOOOOOM ׺°”˜

That new witch item has kinda gotten me hyped. I enjoy the cute witch look, and with Autumn coming around, it's nice to see items like that ~

Recolors are recolors. I can't be extremely excited about them, but they're certainly nice to have when you want to combine certain items with items. I am kinda happy that it's not an item that usually gets first recolor.

But the witch item...it certainly gets me pumped up about creations made from Gaians. In fact, it inspires me to design an item myself. It sounds so exciting, and it would nice to know that people would use my item(s). Not quite sure if I have to talent to pull this off just yet....so I'll let the pros handle this first.

˜”°º× And there goes the dynamite ׺°”˜

Beau

Winter Hue

There's also a new Lucie and Lucie bundle.

Devoted Heckler

There's a new Lucie too...unless that was last night.

I've been waiting for Forest Witch to come out - gingers unite!

Sparkly Scamp

that's probably the sweetest witch hat on gaia.

High-functioning Abomination

24,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
I want forest witch for the kitty! o3o

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Sailor Moon has gained a Forum!

I know it's not a Cash Shop update but I had to say something. rofl
Aww that user created item is so cute
I would love to buy one if the market doesnt keep them at an expensive price

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        YESS! Forest Witch is here! Hands down getting because dat broom pose. emotion_drool
        Ooo~ And sketchbook pins remove the leaves from the hair. Very well designed. heart

Wrathful Lost Boy is also SOO nice! Very happy to see some orange!
        EDIT: I didn't see the price at first. Jeez, a little steep there. I agree with everyone on it being a RIG recolor. I love the item, just not for the price.

I can't see With Charm for now, so I can't say much, and the new counterfeit is meh.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
That new Little Lucie... I want it for the legs sweatdrop

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Abbacus
Forest Witch is super cute! I dunno if I'll pick it up though, unless the leaves it the hair end up coming off with scissors...

Leaves come off with sketchbook pins. 3nodding

Resilient Spirit

Winter Hue

Not sure if anyone else mentioned it yet but there is a monochrome lucie bundle. I'm drooling.

Revered Connoisseur

In a relationship with ur ddy

The Committee Staff Gatekeeper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out