Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Kitten

Princess of Cakes
Still stalking the Faithful Friend.. :"<

There there, it will go down eventually. I don't think anyone will buy it with that current price tag. smile
(Why my stuff won't sell faster? I need more Animal Crossing items! classified_fu )

Saxy Coder

I laughed and cried so much at the Animal Crossing items T~T
Bah, I'm terrible with [Animal] bases though, so I gave up.

Has anyone figured out what the first pose of Brow Basics does?
I've been testing it with a few different hairs, and I can't seem to find anything...
I thought it might be a new "hair cut" item which gets rid of your eyebrows or thins them...

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes

There there, it will go down eventually. I don't think anyone will buy it with that current price tag. smile
(Why my stuff won't sell faster? I need more Animal Crossing items! classified_fu )

I'm already contemplating on whether or not to try and sell or trade both of my sheepy sheeps for it.. Because I really need the mouth pose of it.. It would save all my nose/muzzle-less furs.. :"<

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I want Faithful Friend just for that coat. It's. So. Wonderful. emotion_dowant

Mewling Kitten

Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes

I'm already contemplating on whether or not to try and sell or trade both of my sheepy sheeps for it.. Because I really need the mouth pose of it.. It would save all my nose/muzzle-less furs.. :"<
I would suggest to wait a bit. BUT, if you really want the item I guess you could sell your sheepies. I regret a bit not waiting Village Rhythm to get down, so I bought 3 items with 50b each, now they're going for 17b. xd

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes

I would suggest to wait a bit. BUT, if you really want the item I guess you could sell your sheepies. I regret a bit not waiting Village Rhythm to get down, so I bought 3 items with 50b each, now they're going for 17b. xd

But they're too precious.. I like its eyes, mouth, hair and coat.. But I could barely buy one.. :"< I guess I'll focus my attention first on the opportunistic raccoon. :3

Ouch.. sad That hurts.. Do you regret it, or is it worth it? redface

Lunatic

I guess this bundle + exlusive new recolors is a new thing that replaced Item RIGs and gold gens. Getting tired of them too...

Mewling Kitten

Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes

But they're too precious.. I like its eyes, mouth, hair and coat.. But I could barely buy one.. :"< I guess I'll focus my attention first on the opportunistic raccoon. :3

Oh, if you really like your items, don't sell them, dunno if you ever get them back. Yup, after I calculated 17x3=51, I could have saved 99b If I had waited to the next day. emotion_facepalm I could have bought other [Animal] items with that money... gonk So yeah, I regret paying so much and not waited for a bit for prices go down. But, no can do.
Yeah, maybe it's better to start with the cheaper one first. 3nodding

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes

Oh, if you really like your items, don't sell them, dunno if you ever get them back. Yup, after I calculated 17x3=51, I could have saved 99b If I had waited to the next day. emotion_facepalm I could have bought other [Animal] items with that money... gonk

I think I'll give it a day or two, if the price won't budge then I may bid farewell to my cutie pie sheep.. :"< And yes, I think you could have worn the whole set if you have waited a bit.. I gotta sell a few items then.. redface

Mewling Kitten

Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes

Oh, if you really like your items, don't sell them, dunno if you ever get them back. Yup, after I calculated 17x3=51, I could have saved 99b If I had waited to the next day. emotion_facepalm I could have bought other [Animal] items with that money... gonk

I think I'll give it a day or two, if the price won't budge then I may bid farewell to my cutie pie sheep.. :"< And yes, I think you could have worn the whole set if you have waited a bit.. I gotta sell a few items then.. redface

Yup. Hopefully the price has gone down by then, so you don't need sell your sheepies. Good luck! emotion_yatta

Valiant Jackling

Yey brow item!

Boo that it rips out a chunk of hair on the right of your avatar on a number of long hairs >:[

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes

Yup. Hopefully the price has gone down by then, so you don't need sell your sheepies. Good luck! emotion_yatta

Hopefully.. :"> Crosses paws. :3 Good night then, I need my beauty rest already, I still have to wake up at 4:30 am in the morning tomorrow. Our attendance would be check tomorrow at 6am because of our school's department day and night biggrin

Mewling Kitten

Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes
Mischievous Mew
Princess of Cakes

Hopefully.. :"> Crosses paws. :3 Good night then, I need my beauty rest already, I still have to wake up at 4:30 am in the morning tomorrow. Our attendance would be check tomorrow at 6am because of our school's department day and night biggrin

Oh, I see. Gosh, that's an early morning. Good night to you too. 3nodding

Shy Gaian

Yeah, I bought that eyebrow thing. I don't care if it's the wrong color or whatever, I bought it.
Ugh. Maybe they'll make more for other wig/hair colors as well if this sells like they hope.

As for everything else, I don't know what I'd want. There was a sale on cash so I bought 25GC instead of 10GC... So now I has monies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff