Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luxurious Accumulator

22,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
User Image
come on gaia! I need a battina that has black ears!.
Perhaps come out with a monochrome one....you know one's where the white fades to black..XD..That would be sweet.
User Image

Sweet Fairy

Angels Alibi
Wilma Dikfit
Angels Alibi
Wilma Dikfit
Angels Alibi
Wilma Dikfit

VVednesday's item
they have been taking forever to finish that damn thing
she got accepoted back in like june or july and its august XD
Yeps, that's the one I'm waiting on xD
I'm kinda sad they made her change the design on the shirt, but I can also understand why they did it

yeah XD but either way its amazin item anyway
i jsut hope that it wont cost a lot so i can buy liek two XD
I have a feeling I won't even be able to get one xD

XD why don't you think you'll be able to buy one
No gc and deff not enough gold

its hard to get anything good with gold now with the damn price of inflation and s**t XD
and i hope to at least be able to buy 1 XD

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Torse
I thought there was a typo..

but apparently "rouge" is French for "red"

well they sure showed me.
:v

They still manage to make typos most of the times when they add French in item's and pose's names. And yeah.. if you think it's miswritten, it's most likely another of their "let's mix and match English and French together" item -- they seems to like to do that a lot recently smile

Smol Waffles

Ehhh I was hoping for another animal march. cry

Wheezing Member

lilloulou
They still manage to make typos most of the times when they add French in item's and pose's names. And yeah.. if you think it's miswritten, it's most likely another of their "let's mix and match English and French together" item -- they seems to like to do that a lot recently smile

I've seen several topics in the SF recently regarding items/poses having the incorrect gender of French words used..
but I don't know much about that ;d

I thought they may have meant "rogue" but I guess they're safe either way haha.

Handsome Man-Lover

Jayce Reinhardt
It seems a catch 22

Gaia listens to the ones that spend money.
People spend money on this girly s**t.

The ones not spending money are complaining about being bored and nothings worth buying.
Gaia has no motivation to listen to the ones not spending money.

But if there were things WORTH buying, the ones who aren't spending money, WOULD spend money.

(And I spent money during the GG Reprieve but my purchases don't count? *bought wastelands, Monthlies, The Ticket rigs, Astras, ECT*

Maybe Gaia's demographic just isn't me? In that case, no point in spending anything further here if I am not going to be considered at all as a customer, or even a walking wallet.

Because even being viewed as a walking wallet would mean that some of my opinions would be factored in by Gaia.

And they aren't.

Money not spent on Gaia = money to spend on books emotion_dowant

Can't help if the items don't appeal to me razz

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

I can't wait to preview that batina on the MP.
I hope someone lists one and that I can buy one. :O

Divine Muse

Bowie-Spawan
Jayce Reinhardt
It seems a catch 22

Gaia listens to the ones that spend money.
People spend money on this girly s**t.

The ones not spending money are complaining about being bored and nothings worth buying.
Gaia has no motivation to listen to the ones not spending money.

But if there were things WORTH buying, the ones who aren't spending money, WOULD spend money.

(And I spent money during the GG Reprieve but my purchases don't count? *bought wastelands, Monthlies, The Ticket rigs, Astras, ECT*

Maybe Gaia's demographic just isn't me? In that case, no point in spending anything further here if I am not going to be considered at all as a customer, or even a walking wallet.

Because even being viewed as a walking wallet would mean that some of my opinions would be factored in by Gaia.

And they aren't.

Money not spent on Gaia = money to spend on books emotion_dowant

Can't help if the items don't appeal to me razz

yea

I need to stop overthinking things, I know.

Questionable Warlord

Cosette Rozenn de Bourbon

I kind of wish they would just do one item for each base each day. Hopefully that would bring a level of excitement for more people each day. It would also stop the onslaught of items... which I never, ever thought I would get tired of, but honestly. I need time to process!

That would be awesome but I guess Gaia is either under the impression that male/animal base users won't spend as much money as the female base users or the artists are just not keen on creating items for those bases. I mean, we male base users are already impatient, don't want to know how animal base users feel. ><

The wave of daily releases is overwhelming sometimes but it gives us something to look forward to. XD

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Torse
I've seen several topics in the SF recently regarding items/poses having the incorrect gender of French words used..
but I don't know much about that ;d

I thought they may have meant "rogue" but I guess they're safe either way haha.

Yeah, that's the most common mistake they do over and over again -- mixing feminine noun with masculine adjectives. Other times it involves the determiner or pronoun used. I think I also saw one time where they had a singular/plural mistake too. There's most likely some free tools they could use to prevent those mistakes or they could simply ask someone to double check their French texts... so I don't really get why they still do them. I can understand for some of the hardest rules, but for some basic stuff, even the simple correctors of word should tell them it's wrong sweatdrop

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I have a strong want for Winter Sumiko~ But other than that and Matsuriko no Ao. Now I can wait until Matsuriko no Shiro to pop up.

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

Boring...recolors...*goes back to bed*

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Nothing I want. Goody.

Supreme Mage

19,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I'm so in love with that Battina. It matches Black Magus perfectly.

edit: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10066423 Empress Battina
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I wish they'd put Wild Hind of Avalon back in the shop. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out