Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Unicorn

*sparkling eyes*

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Those fancy arm mods they are adding in items recently are getting more and more fun smile Teacup heart

Rude's Bestie

Cat

Mori's Memento isn't really what I expected when I saw the name. I thought it would be more about memento mori and be kind of gothy but apparently it's referencing something entirely different! sweatdrop

Slumbering Tengu

*shrugs*

I might actually buy one of the GPD items if they docked the price
even the original never sold out or came close to selling out
cut the prices my goodness

I almost thought about getting this recolor
but they ruined the mouth and the brown is too dark for my Lloyd cosplay anyway

that's kinda the only thing that caught my eye
more frills, more recolors, more eh

Magical Bunny

THAT BLUE IN MORI'S MEMENTO. Dark chocolate/off-white/THAT BLUE... robin egg blue? YES. THAT.

MAKE THAT COMBINATION FOREVER. that's the colors cheme I want my future golden ticket item to be in. gonk heart

Beloved Shapeshifter

Magus
GPD recolour... that Zidane hair cut :>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.O oh my it really is.

Also what row is the new Avalon recolor on I don't see it. :S *probably just blind as a bat*

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

I like the Seven Day's hair @ u@

Valiant Jackling

mistalina13
Magus
GPD recolour... that Zidane hair cut :>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.O oh my it really is.

Also what row is the new Avalon recolor on I don't see it. :S *probably just blind as a bat*

Small bug (or rather, a bit of mis-coding) - you need to change the filter to "all items" to find it

Tipsy Genius

Mori's Memento. My weakness. If there's ever a khaki/cream/light brown recolor, I might buy a thousand several.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Mori's is cute, but I don't really like the colors nor "hunched shoulder" look
I like how the artists are experimenting with these hand cut-ouf arm mods, but sometimes it's better if they just make the hands plain white/black/whatever matches confused

Darn it... new Chimes Reprise recolor *^*
Yet another one to add to my wishlist for collecting

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Icy Bear

aaa i kinda want mori's memento..i love the arm mod.

Wheezing Member

Arlette Mori

They should just retire Jet and Cygnus and let you do the new item announcements.

...since you actually get these out on time
talk2hand

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

arm mod is weirding me out on mori

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I was excited about that Memento item because of the icon then I saw the hair (which is that weird peach color and sitting on the avatar head oddly) and the giant fluffy cardigan which is everywhere these days and now I'm just meh. Nothing's speaking to me today.

Diamond Senshi

26,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
First of all, thank you Mori for the update! I always appreciate these discussions because otherwise I miss stuff. For example, the Hind didn't show up for me on my front page - I had to chose "show all" or whatever but I love that item and I'd be so disappointed if it sold out (or they decided to pull it out early... stressed ) before I got one. Thank you. So onto discussion of todays update... Wow it's huge. eek

Hind: Red hind? Yeah I'm in. I think those flowers are beautiful, look like poppies (good for veterans day getup in the future)
Hmmm... I like the Sumiko, Matsuriko, and Seven Day recolors. So beautiful all 3 of them.
Memento: Ah, this is an adorable item. So cute! I love it when the items have interesting hand poses and I love the stump. Have to see how it works with background/legs/etc combinations.

I'm done with the Patrol recolors though. The Chimes is nice BUT way too expensive for that item IMHO. I would do it maybe if it was 5$ but not for 10... I mean Sumiko is much nicer and is only 5$ - seriously Gaia's pricing is always a little weird but, yeah. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff