Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
User Image

Thread Rules & Discussion Points
Please remember this is the GCD. All threads within the GCD must have valid discussion points. "SPAM" like posts are not allowed and can potentially send this thread and future update threads into the Chatterbox. I would hate to see this happen. With that said, I encourage you to discuss the items released to your heart's content.

Do you like the item(s)? Why or why not?
Want to see the new item(s) in a spiffy new color? Which colors?
Is there an item you wish was in today's update?
Are you happy with the price?

These are all great examples of what we can discuss from today's update.

Remember: All posts regarding buying, selling, and trading of said item(s) belongs in the Exchange.

Thanks for taking the time to read this section! Don't forget to thank the artists for their hard work~

Recolors!

Stellar Celebrity (499GC)

User Image

Counterfeit Inamorata (499gc)

User Image

Shatterproof (499GC)

User Image

Harsh Baroness (499GC)

User Image

With contentment (499GC)

User Image

New item!

Unorthodox Nurse (799GC)

User Image

Illumination special bundle exclusive item

Lorelei's Call

User Image

New rig,Stage Hair

User Image

Please visit Hi-Potions thread for what's inside.

Questionable Warlord

Curious to see what's in store for us today!
User Image Stellar Celebrity ( 499GC )
User Image Counterfeit Inamorata ( 499GC )
User Image Shatterproof ( 499GC )
User Image Unorthodox Nurse ( 799GC )
User Image Harsh Baroness ( 499GC )
User Image With Contentment ( 499GC )
User Image Lorelei's Call ( Bundle exclusive )

The only items that stand out for me, are Counterfeit Inamorata and Unorthodox Nurse. Inamorata because of the nice blueish accents and Unorthodox Nurse for it's bright pink.

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hoping for something good and affordable...

Tiny Shapeshifter

Psst... Your banner has the wrong date on it. ninja [/shot]
Shatterproof.. might get that because of gold black white combo ninja
Unorthodox Nurse .. transparent-ish gum has me blaugh

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

With the RIG having released yesterday, lot of new things showed up. Today it seems even more items have appeared. Let's take a look...

First up, two new Bundles, the expected Tailored Star Super Bundle (Which has a misleading icon, by the way. There's no VIP packs in it) which has a recolor called Queen Chimes Reprise in it. Given the reception for the original Chimes Reprise in the RIG, this one's gonna sell well. Then there's another Bundle for Gilded Illuminations, this time Limited and containing Lorelei's Call, a recolor of the mermaid item that got 3 recolors in the RIG itself. Wonder what coloration that one uses?

Unorthodox Nurse is clearly a take on the creepy nurse bit based on the description, but I don't think it's as effective as the nurse in the Trick or Treat Tote. Still, it has a wide range of poses and mods, opting to go with a Pink and Blinding White color scheme. It's not exactly creepy, but it's certainly interesting.

Counterfeit Inamorata (Which I had to look up, but is basically a synonym for Girlfriend) uses an Icy Blue color scheme, and it looks very nice. The mixture of Icy and Dark Blue looks good on the item.

Stellar Celebrity is a Recolor of an item found in one of the Heaven Vs Hell Mini-RIGs (Either Divine Intervention or Celestial Rivalry), and it's an interesting recolor at that. Using a Pale Blue and Blinding Cream color scheme, I'm kinda 50/50 about this one. I like Pale Blue, but the Blinding Shades just put me off. I guess we'll see what happens with this one.

Harsh Baroness opts for a Brick Red and Black color scheme with Gold accents. It looks nice, and with more Brick Red items showing up every now and then, is easier to match with.

Last but not least, Bulletproof gets another recolor in the form of Shatterproof. Using a Blinding White/Black/Gold color scheme, it's not my favorite of the bunch. I do like the Leg Mod, though.

Seems like that's it so far. Tomorrow is MC Day! Which means we should get a sneak peek at them today...should be fun!

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Druddigon

Today's banner if you want to use it!

User Image

I can't wait to see today's updates. Now, off to get some commissions done~

Fuzzy Explorer

//prepares self for lack of Paws item updates

edit: Holy s**t, really, Gaia? For Unorthodox Nurse, you just went like every terrible pr0nz stereotype

Should have called it "MEDIA SENSATION NURSE"

You know what would be unorthodox? You actually showing nurses doing something other than being in stupid sexy outfits

Or a male nurse

goddamn.

*steps off soapbox*

Handsome Man-Lover

Hmm.

A resounding 'meh' from me so far.
Unorthodox Nurse, Counterfeit Inamorata, Stellar Celebrity, Harsh Baroness and Shatterproof.

Magical Bunny

I like the nurse item.
User Image

lol ♥

I really like the Unorthodox Nurse.

Shy Browser

So far every item to me is a meh.
Unorthodox Nurse reminds me of nurse joy from pokemon xD.
Madorka
So far every item to me is a meh.
Unorthodox Nurse reminds me of nurse joy from pokemon xD.

I don't think Nurse Joy would be as unethical.

Magical Bunny

There's also a new Gilded Illuminations bundle featuring the exclusive Lorelei's Call.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff