• Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Eevee Kins
Jigsaw Chan
Eevee Kins
Jigsaw Chan
Eevee Kins
tried my luck on 2 bundle packs of Divine Transcendence!
happy with the results ^^

what did you win :O

Oh Kind Brother
Oh Calm brother
Empress Sancy golden crown
Punishing Vanagloria
fall of the black star
Dutiful Nephilim
Pure Intentions
Pink,Cream,burgundy heavenly wing's

Oh man that is a serious haul Im jealous XD

yeh, ^^ there some good items,hopefully the bundle be on discount sometime,i wouldn't mind trying my luck again
Im gonna wait till they make a 5 pack + recolour ;o
They always do, so xD
I want the Count Halwhatever wings in black

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Gash Thrashum
Looks like the hoarding life never ends. lol

People are stocking up on OMG's listed at 50b or below. I hope it tanks out on them entirely. I'm one who believes these items should be left alone in the vend to go down in price so users with less gold can afford one. Instead, I see the same usernames buying them up in the vend when I curiously click "Buy Now" to see who purchased

THIS
Im sick of greedy exchangers trying to manipulate the market and make this inflation worse for others >n>
Its a no wonder the Katana jumped 20 bil in a few hours

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nyadriel
Sweet Sentiment
Is anyone else conflicted about the way the vault is recolored? I love what they did with the dresses; the fact they didn't mix diamonds into the jewelry too perplexes and repels me. User Image

Me, I prefer it that way. I love the way they recolored it.
It just feels kind of wrong since that's how it's done it the real world; accent the centerpiece with diamonds. I want to like but I can't.

I'm glad you're happy with it.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hi-Potion
They always do, so xD
Love how the last three or four times is "always". Way to be predictable, Gaia.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Sweet Sentiment
Hi-Potion
They always do, so xD
Love how the last three or four times is "always". Way to be predictable, Gaia.
Its been way more than that lol

I made a topic about it about a month ago (maybe a little longer), and they released hella bundles since then.

Beloved Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi-Potion
Eevee Kins
Jigsaw Chan
Eevee Kins
Jigsaw Chan
Eevee Kins
tried my luck on 2 bundle packs of Divine Transcendence!
happy with the results ^^

what did you win :O

Oh Kind Brother
Oh Calm brother
Empress Sancy golden crown
Punishing Vanagloria
fall of the black star
Dutiful Nephilim
Pure Intentions
Pink,Cream,burgundy heavenly wing's

Oh man that is a serious haul Im jealous XD

yeh, ^^ there some good items,hopefully the bundle be on discount sometime,i wouldn't mind trying my luck again
They always do, so xD

black would look good,i would wanna try get it too!

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Hi-Potion
Gash Thrashum
Looks like the hoarding life never ends. lol

People are stocking up on OMG's listed at 50b or below. I hope it tanks out on them entirely. I'm one who believes these items should be left alone in the vend to go down in price so users with less gold can afford one. Instead, I see the same usernames buying them up in the vend when I curiously click "Buy Now" to see who purchased

THIS
Im sick of greedy exchangers trying to manipulate the market and make this inflation worse for others >n>
Its a no wonder the Katana jumped 20 bil in a few hours

This this and this

Was gonna say more, but put it in my journal instead.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Sweet Sentiment
Nyadriel
Sweet Sentiment
Is anyone else conflicted about the way the vault is recolored? I love what they did with the dresses; the fact they didn't mix diamonds into the jewelry too perplexes and repels me. User Image

Me, I prefer it that way. I love the way they recolored it.
It just feels kind of wrong since that's how it's done it the real world; accent the centerpiece with diamonds. I want to like but I can't.

I'm glad you're happy with it.

It's not always done that way in the real world. Some of us gals are turned off by that.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nyadriel
It's not always done that way in the real world. Some of us gals are turned off by that.
Pardon me. Is typically or traditionally better? It's certainly what I am accustomed to seeing. Apparently some of us find the opposite a turn off. I'm glad others are able to enjoy that item, because until they start sticking six of them in a $10 bundle, I can't.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Sweet Sentiment
Nyadriel
Pardon me. Is typically or traditionally better? It's certainly what I am accustomed to seeing. Apparently some of us find the opposite a turn off. I'm glad others are able to enjoy that item, because until they start sticking six of them in a $10 bundle, I can't.

Neither. It's a matter of taste. Us ladies are particular in our own ways.

I have seen jewelry of sapphire or whatever gem 'enhanced' or surrounded by diamonds and I find them rather gaudy and not at all to my taste. Other gals like them that way.

Either way, it really cannot be translated in this virtual item to have diamonds mixed in with the other gems. And that is aside from that fact that each vault is meant to display the particular gem and not the diamonds with exception to the original.

You would have to have at least one of each to mix and match to your liking.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nyadriel

I have seen jewelry of sapphire or whatever gem 'enhanced' or surrounded by diamonds and I find them rather gaudy and not at all to my taste. Other gals like them that way.

Either way, it really cannot be translated in this virtual item to have diamonds mixed in with the other gems. And that is aside from that fact that each vault is meant to display the particular gem and not the diamonds with exception to the original.

That's like saying the white of a canvas detracts from the paint upon it. The diamonds serve as a colorless "background" to enhance the main gemstone through contrast. The canvas is part of the painting, but it certainly isn't the focus of the viewer's attention.

Diamonds can only be the star when they are by themselves. Otherwise they are the second stringers because they don't have the color or vibrancy to stand out against the deep hues of the other precious gems.

As for impossible, it would require a certain sense of delicacy and taste to do properly, but it could be done.
User Image

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Sweet Sentiment
Nyadriel

That's like saying the white of a canvas detracts from the paint upon it. The diamonds serve as a colorless "background" to enhance the main gemstone through contrast. The canvas is part of the painting, but it certainly isn't the focus of the viewer's attention.

Diamonds can only be the star when they are by themselves. Otherwise they are the second stringers because they don't have the color or vibrancy to stand out against the deep hues of the other precious gems.

As for impossible, it would require a certain sense of delicacy and taste to do properly, but it could be done.
User Image

Sorry, no. Bad example!

And no. I still prefer the one on the right.

I could say something else, but I won't

Demonic Lover

Sweet Sentiment

User Image
That looks so much better!, way more delicate and I agree the sapphire does pop up C: I'm sad the recolors aren't as shiny as the original uo u; I love how blinding the diamond vault was XD

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
The super bundle is pretty nice...nothing that appeals to me but both sets got nice items. I hope we get another for for the next weekend whee

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Damn, why must they release 2 awesome item bundles when I'm broke? emo I would definitely pick up a Him and Her bundle, but hopefully at least the items inside them will deflate a little.

Liking the recolours in the Divine mini-CI too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff