Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
BIacksmith
Bollox

If you don't mind my asking, what is the belt item worn in those examples?

Does this new item mold other wigs to its shape when used with the Agape scissors? It seems to have interesting properties which I hope are not a glitch to be remedied.

It's the Knight Narok belt. :3

I guess only the owner can say whether these hidden poses are intended or not because the Centurion/summer haircut pose looks somewhat glitched.

Thank you!

Does anyone has a clue as to whom the creator is yet?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Tall Dark and Snarky
2040 no Omoide.
I'm a big fan of wings; I collect them, but these wings don't catch my interest at all. While turning the avatar around does show that the base of the wings are, indeed, coming out from the shoulder blades or the back, the front view does nothing; they look like they're coming out from behind your head/neck and at your rump, which looks awful. I legitimately though these were like some new evolution item for Gimpi where the Angel and Demon imps suddenly had two pairs of wings instead of the one coming out of their heads.

The wings in Omoide also have that awful look like in Elemental wings: misaligned.
This doesn't apply so much for the angelic wings since there's one clearly folded over the front of the avatar, but for the demon wings, the second pair to the right just looks like it's been horribly scrunched in rather than folded over. And therefore, it looks like they aligned it incorrectly with the body.

The rest of the poses are okay at best (in my opinion), but I can't justify spending 8 dollars on a background, which is my favourite pose from this item.

The rest of today's updates are more recolours I couldn't give less a care about.
THIS Thankyou snarky!

Victim

do we know if 2040 is a reference or an OC?
Did anyone mention that the new limited user created item also has this hidden pose?
User Image

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Can I get a recolour of Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires, Paramour's Break, or Haute Modena with Dark Green? I'm tired of these washed out or monochrome versions of REIs.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
The wings design for Omoide is unique. Nice to see something a little different. Kudos to the user who designed them!

Still drooling over Creamy Pointe. That leg mod is gorgeous. emotion_kirakira

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Nothing interesting to me today.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
      I'm really conflicted with the Monochrome Heart.
      The tresses hair style is my favorite hairstyle on Gaia, and they ******** butchered it on Lilac Heart with that god awful purple. Light Tresses looks wonderful and amazing, though.
      Liliac Heart on the other hand was beautiful on all the other poses, which is opposite of Monochrome.

gonk

Loyal Kitten

Okay now that's a recolor of Dark Heart. That's totally going onto the list of things I need, especially since it has my favorite hair in my favorite hair color. crying

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
five recolors?
User Image

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nothing interests me today. The user created item is boring. The background is kinda cute and it really brings back memories of hanging out in Towns which I think that was the idea. Otherwise, pass. None of the user items so far have impressed me (the only one I bought was Celestial Rose and I'm getting bored of it now since the halo is too small and reminds me of an onion ring XD).

There are some new Godina's in the shop! Woo! I am still waiting on a creamy blond version of my hair color to show up on Godina. Then I will buy one. emotion_kirakira

That Dark Heart should have been in Loyal's rather than that god awful purple recolor. 8( I love monochrome but not for cash. Nuuupe.

*slides back under a rock*

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Bollox

I guess if it is user created they're going to have an announcement for it? They include the name of the creator in it, although I don't remember seeing one for the animal item Cheeky Something confused

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
winter hue

i also see 2 new godinas?
User Image

I like the wing poses in 2040 no omoide. ♥

I also like that monochrome heart. must have. emotion_dowant

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Blood-Splattered Sundress
Bollox

I guess if it is user created they're going to have an announcement for it? They include the name of the creator in it, although I don't remember seeing one for the animal item Cheeky Something confused

they had one, i remember looking up the user's profile afterwards cause i was curious. i forget who it was tho. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff