Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Winter Hue

Waaaay at the bottom Winter, not sure if these are older.

User Image
Chime of Passion
(499 GC)

User Image
Creamy Pointe
(499 GC)

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Seabook Arno
Kid Jak
sigh

Fish? crying

no fish emo

Never fish man.

but loyal gave us fish

and Crystal ball gave us fish.

and chinese new year gave us fish so far we have going 4 fish things this year...

all from chance items

that had really really low chance rates.

emo

Cats run gaia it is a conspiracy

Aged Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Did anybody notice with Omoide that the agape scissors turn the hair white?

Swashbuckling Sentai

mm, more of that delicious steel blue, I might have to pick up the new simmering item

PAFenix's Wife

Slumbering Enchantress

28,425 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Striking Knight 150
Since it says 1500/1500 left and someone is wearing the item, I guess it is obvious now it's a user-created item. xd

Stubborn Gifter

Almost forgot the two items:

Creamy Pointe: The color is too bright and hard to see. I don't like it. Shading is okay, but still.... Too hard and bright. Pass.

Chime of Passion: I kinda don't like the color scheme to be honest. I will admit I'm not a fan of any shade of pink. sweatdrop At least the shading is good. The only pose I like is the dress but I'm not going to get it just for one pose. Pass.

Dead Hellraiser

Bowie-Spawan
Mimirelle
Bowie-Spawan
Hm, even though I like the Simmerings getting the new one just cause I like the hair colour in it is a waste.

The other stuff isn't really appealing.
That black and white Dark Heart recolour looks awful :/

The background is what bugs me, sometimes the colors we like get implemented in an item but in a really bad way. I am content with that cute hat tho.

It has the same problem many items suffer from where formally dark parts are switched to white. The shading looks just awful. The background looks kinda blurry, but otherwise not that bad. Especially the cauldron and the book look like crap and the book is one of my fav poses in the original item :/

This so much. All of my favorite poses got butchered in the Monochrome Heart. x.x

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...

Gaia, you're makin' it REALLY HARD to save up my damn gold. stressed
Devoted Fencer and Creamy Pointe are both so lovely.. Except for the hair, I'm not really diggin' the new Dark Heart recolor.
WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE THE PHOENIX WHITE?? Gaia pls. Chime of Passion I'm not too crazy about.
Oh look, we got our obligatory gold gen, you guys. It's not even creative in the least, I think they're running out of ideas. lol

A far off memory that's like a scattered dream..."

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
monochrome heart is nice, but its obvious they're trying to cash in on its popularity as the winning item from the poll
as for the other items, nothing interesting really
2040 no Omoide sounded interesting, but its actually kinda boring

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Bowie-Spawan
Mimirelle
Bowie-Spawan
Hm, even though I like the Simmerings getting the new one just cause I like the hair colour in it is a waste.

The background is what bugs me, sometimes the colors we like get implemented in an item but in a really bad way. I am content with that cute hat tho.

It has the same problem many items suffer from where formally dark parts are switched to white. The shading looks just awful. The background looks kinda blurry, but otherwise not that bad. Especially the cauldron and the book look like crap and the book is one of my fav poses in the original item :/

Or the inverse like they did with Lethe Rose, I do wonder if they actually take time on coloring these or just mess with the Hue/ Saturation bars. One thing I'm glad is they didn't put the recolor choices of past rei. Like Cafe Clementine and Keiko's Triffle.

Handsome Man-Lover

Rhea Byrne
Bowie-Spawan
Mimirelle
Bowie-Spawan

This so much. All of my favorite poses got butchered in the Monochrome Heart. x.x

Going through this thread I'm kinda astounded how many people seem to think this is the better recolour compared to the purple one in LB...like wut? The purple one looks great ._.
This is an abomination gonk And it's especially sad because I love black&white items. It would look a lot better already if the black wasn't dark grey.

Stubborn Gifter

BIacksmith
Apparently it changes the hair color if you use scissors. Tri-colored hair right there.
User Image

Kinda figure there's a hidden pose. I just didn't expect that. sweatdrop

Still, the item has no use for me.

EDIT: Tried it with other scissors. The M's Sketchbook cuts the hair, leaving you with blond bangs and WHITE hair. Centurion scissor gives like ALL four colors of the hair. Same goes for the Summer Hair scissor (but looks horrible than the Centurion.) Dunno about the Hime scissor.

Smol Waffles

Something must be borked with 2040, still 1500 left. XD

Divine Unicorn

Magnificent Moonbeam
I kinda like 2040 no Omoide for the background..but so far, the monochrome dark heart didn't get my interest much.

the recolor of dark heart is a bit bleh

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers