Sapphire Otter

koirat
i also see 2 new godinas?

Those were yesterday.

Vermillion Shapeshifter

koirat
Blood-Splattered Sundress
Bollox

Does anyone has a clue as to whom the creator is yet?

I guess if it is user created they're going to have an announcement for it? They include the name of the creator in it, although I don't remember seeing one for the animal item Cheeky Something confused

they had one, i remember looking up the user's profile afterwards cause i was curious. i forget who it was tho. sweatdrop

Right, I probably missed it then. I'm still curious as to why no one has come forward to say they're the creator. The only match you get after searching for 2040 no Omoide is this thread. Dunno, if I created an item and was released in the cash shop I'd make a thread about it :/

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Nothing today.

Liked some of the original versions better.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Not fond of the new limited or the new recolors sans Monochrome Heart
and even then that's not much interest, as it's monochrome

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
RandomKate
koirat
i also see 2 new godinas?

Those were yesterday.

oooh sorry i mustve been aseep when they went up

Aged Lunatic

16,975 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
koirat
Bollox

I guess if it is user created they're going to have an announcement for it? They include the name of the creator in it, although I don't remember seeing one for the animal item Cheeky Something confused

they had one, i remember looking up the user's profile afterwards cause i was curious. i forget who it was tho. sweatdrop

Right, I probably missed it then. I'm still curious as to why no one has come forward to say they're the creator. The only match you get after searching for 2040 no Omoide is this thread. Dunno, if I created an item and was released in the cash shop I'd make a thread about it :/

Maybe they are shy? :p

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
koirat
Bollox

it's monday, maybe they're not online yet and were keepin it under wraps until it went into the cs

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Seabook Arno

Maybe they are shy? :p

I'm very shy too, I guess it would be like "hey look at the item I made, yeah.." and then never post on it again lol

Vermillion Shapeshifter

koirat

it's monday, maybe they're not online yet and were keepin it under wraps until it went into the cs

That's a very logical explanation 3nodding Let's just wait for the announcement then.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250

You also got to consider so users get a ton of backlash over these items. They may also not want to be known.

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Kid Jak

You also got to consider so users get a ton of backlash over these items. They may also not want to be known.

Mmm yeah, that also happens, sadly. But I haven't seen someone openly hate on it, just point out minor defects or say they won't be buying it, nothing too cruel. But I guess that's also a valid point as to why no one has claimed to be the creator of it, if this item is actually a golden ticket item.

Belly-burster

yuck that dark heart recolor is horrible
the one we got in loyals looks way better. yikes.

omoide doesn't excite me but i don't care for wings. i'm sure whoever made it is ecstatic tho so :^)

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Kid Jak

Mmm yeah, that also happens, sadly. But I haven't seen someone openly hate on it, just point out minor defects or say they won't be buying it, nothing too cruel. But I guess that's also a valid point as to why no one has claimed to be the creator of it, if this item is actually a golden ticket item.

it's definitely user created, you can tell as it has 6 poses/2 hidden poses, 1500 units and it's in the cash shop for two weeks - which are the exact parameters of the golden ticket items :3

The user for Cheeky Chinchilla didn't really come forward either - it seems some people who won tickets simply aren't active in forums - or as was said are looking to avoid the backlash sweatdrop

Anxious Pal

I picked up the new simmering recolor cause it's better than the past few. The brown and red recolors weren't that great, but this one is definitely better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff