Welcome to Gaia! ::

Impassioned Misfit

Hi-Potion
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Wait, w-why would they release so many item gens at once? I mean, it's not bad, and f yea item gens, but wouldn't it be more logical saleswise to wait until one leaves before releasing another? ???_???
Theres only 2, recolour gens are totes different
but for the rerelase gens they keep making them cost too much even tho they put LITERALLY ******** ZERO WORK into them aside from the RIG art
Fair point. 3nodding
But yeah, I ******** know, right? Honestly, they should cost as much as gold gens do. It makes no sense to make them cost more. Like hey Gaia, these are things we've been aching for. They KNOW they'll turn a profit off these, so why not make them cheaper so more people have access to them? neutral

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I hope the school recolors get cheap <3. I'd love to have them <3

Stubborn Gifter

Kaleidoscope StarDust: So far, the only item I want is the Mechanical Hair. However, too poor to afford it from the MP. OTL

Drops of Color: Not gonna lie, but when I saw the checkered scarf, I thought it was one of the checkered outfit that I'm intrigued. However, after checking it, it's not. >.< Red Alleycat is cute, but I like the original item better. I think I may have to pass this RIG since none of the items capture my eyes.

Object of Infatuation: Gonna pass on it. While on the shading is good and the color scheme is... unique, I kinda find this item strange.

Baby, Oni-ly You: Just like the other, this item is strange to me too. The only pose I like from it is the arm mod. However, still strange to me. Pass.

My Charming Byul: Color scheme is alright, but I don't like the shading. The hair looks pretty flat to me. Pass.

Wicked Thrall: Color scheme is great and the shading is well. However, I'm not into the item. Pass.

Delighted Spice: Color scheme is so/so and the shading is okay. Not into it. Pass.

O.G. Ladykiller

29,325 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Oh man these Thrall recolours are going to kill me. I now NEED Wicked Thrall.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
At first, I wasn't too interested in that object of infatuation item but after looking at it again, I see some really useful poses. For starters, the leg mod is pretty decent. I can see people using the pink and white striped panties as well. But the pose I personally really love is the shoulder bag. I bet I can match that bag to a lot different outfits. whee The rest of the poses for me are just bonuses! heart

Based on the icon, I figured Chimes of Passion was going to be pink. sad It's still very pretty though. (It'd be nice if they would stop coloring the butt bow black however... A red butt bow would have been better and very useful.) Creamy Pointe confused me color-wise too. It's actually very pink! I love pink items so this item is perfect for me.<3

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image

`.Oh boy! A re-release for Toxic Asmodeus' Wings!

THIS IS EXCITING!

*Pixels by osonio.

Sparkling Streaker

those infatuation and oni-ly items def look like someone's OC from tumblr. if they were better quality i probs would've picked them both up.... idk i kinda only like the TV head...

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
I was reduced to a quivering lump when I saw we got a new and much more affordable item generator. Now hopefully the items in it deflate nicely so I can pick up some new goodies.

l_TemporarY_l's Honey Bun

Cuddly Bunny

Yay! Pure Intentions re-release! emotion_kirakira
*prays it goes down to 5b* lol

I'm quite happy there have been a couple of deflation RIGs lately c: But they're expensive too..

Wheezing Sex Symbol

17,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The LQIs are too cute and I own them both now!! Eugh who made these they are great emotion_bigheart

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Ron Dickles
The LQIs are too cute and I own them both now!! Eugh who made these they are great emotion_bigheart

the general consensus seems to be reapersun :3

Sparkling Transmutator

Kaleidoscope list heavily updated.
New Godina recolors also added.

Ruthless Hunter

I'm digging these Godina recolours.
I wasn't a big fan of the gradient hair in the majority of the others,
but the white and pink are so pretty ;u;

I also scored this from the kaleidoscope:
User Image

Pretty nice, but nothing I'd wear.

MMM, I am really eyeing the white godina ;n;