Welcome to Gaia! ::

Those limited items LOL. Not for me, but def have the wtf lol factor xD
User Image

I am excited to see what is in Drops of Color 3. ♥

Lunatic

Is that object item an user made? Since I remember someone on the custom forum wanting a tv head etc. o-o

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
What strange items
Funky Cocoa
Is that object item an user made? Since I remember someone on the custom forum wanting a tv head etc. o-o

I don't think so...if it were a golden ticket item, it has 10 poses instead of the 6 its only allowed right? or did they change the amount?

Lunatic

H0peh
Funky Cocoa

I don't think so...if it were a golden ticket item, it has 10 poses instead of the 6 its only allowed right? or did they change the amount?

Well there has been a lot of new tickets and things you can do with them... I kinda forgot what you can do with some xD

clarion's King

Super Model

I can only assume those limiteds are another artist's OCs? Cause they're pretty random...

Intergalactic Shoujo

19,665 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Welcome back Winter!
I can't wait to see what's in store for us today!

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Opened a 5 pack and will probably get another if there's a cash sale, so here goes:

Superior Skullheads
Teal Debutante
Digital Pixelation
Sparkling Carouser (Newsboy Cap) <--- Likely bugged, like what happened to that corsair item in the revolution CI.
Bright Carouser

Not bad. Interested to see what else is in this.

Revered Connoisseur

reapersun's new LQIs aren't my fancy.
Another Spice recolor? It's not even worth the GC. neutral

clarion's King

Super Model

Funky Cocoa
H0peh
Funky Cocoa

Well there has been a lot of new tickets and things you can do with them... I kinda forgot what you can do with some xD

The only tickets that allow you to make something completely original are Golden (x6), Platinum (x1), and Sapphire (x15).

In a relationship with the Yiling Patriarch

Wrathful Spirit

The new LQIs sort of gave me a nightvale vibe without being directly based on it, idk what, if anything, they're actually from though.

Handsome Man-Lover

wth...the poses on Baby, Oni-ly You completely changed in the span of 5 minutes of my looking at it again o_O

I'm dumb, I clicked the one and it opened the other for whatever reason.

What kinda fandom is that, I don't reconize it. TV heads make me think FLCL, but the 3 eyed-thing makes me think of that one fanon for Nightvale.

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
Those items are so 'wtf'.
I'm not even sure what I'm looking at anymore.

RabbitEXE's Waifu

Shy Bunny

So many new updates, what the hay is going on, not that I'm complaining though! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff