Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Myrielle
I'm intrigued by that Ludicrous Lucie but it gives me the impression of severe child abuse or something. sweatdrop
But, I would like to see it as a bloody evil doll like the one in some EIs we have.

There are poses where the doll is coming to get you and the doll is wielding a knife.

I forget where they all are but they require your avatar is turned around and I think one requires you are sitting.

I wonder if the Kitties got into some of the formula that made Grunnies and Grombies. twisted

Perfect Saint

Sailor Tin Nyanko
Myrielle
I'm intrigued by that Ludicrous Lucie but it gives me the impression of severe child abuse or something. sweatdrop
But, I would like to see it as a bloody evil doll like the one in some EIs we have.

There are poses where the doll is coming to get you and the doll is wielding a knife.

I forget where they all are but they require your avatar is turned around and I think one requires you are sitting.

I wonder if the Kitties got into some of the formula that made Grunnies and Grombies. twisted
Now, I'm even more intrigued. xd

Trash Vampire

Mehhhhh. Despite my love for blood n gore, these bloody items just don't do it for me. I've got a lot of crit to give on the execution of the bloodiness but I'd probably just sound like a picky b***h if I spilled it all. lol tldr: too fuzzy, doesn't match the item's style 9 times out of 10, flow doesnt match the surfaces & masses properly.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Myrielle
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Myrielle

I forget how to get the doll behind you sad

I'm trying things and not getting it.

The other one was one of the compact mirror poses has the doll, in the compact mirror, with maybe blood on it... this one doesn't have the compact mirror sad

P.S. Cash Shop has Deer and Hare bundles.. as well as one of the Deer for 499.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Myrielle
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Myrielle

That happens when you are holding the kittens and you sit, theres another pose with the compact on the original Lucie, if you turn around you can see the doll in the reflection of the mirror.

Perfect Saint

Sailor Tin Nyanko

Mimirelle

Awesome. I feel my resistance wavering.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50

They fixed the Counterfeit WINDOW typo lol.

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I was hoping Executive Librarian would go down. confused

I really want [Animal] Blueberry Social to show up in one of these animal bundles.

Nothing really jumps out to me today. sweatdrop

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Gaia, please drop the bundle prices back to 999. You are making it too easy for me not to buy them. I would have bought two of the previous bundles if they were 999 but 1500 is TOO MUCH! The items in today's bundles are pretty lackluster too. I'm not interested in them at all.

The new Lucie looks all right but I'm iffy on REIs costing more then the usual 500GC price tag. Is it me or are GC prices starting to go up again?

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I feel like I have been told about the same Gold Generator eight times today.

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
the hare bundle gonk

I'm really debating getting it or not, the hares and fennecs are the only recent items I like but 20 bucks? (well less with the discount but still)

Unsealed Member

Sharktooth is in a bundle? fffffff-- ibn4 it doesn't deflate enough for me to afford it.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
I feel like I have been told about the same Gold Generator eight times today.

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

Ugh if I get another announcement about that crap I think I'll log off for a while. 8(

Beau

Really wish i had enough for that Hare bundle. gonk

Fashionable Vampire

Black Dragoness is missing a pose that the original has. The original has a bracelet type pose, but this new recolor doesn't.

Unsure if this was pointed out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces