havockitty's Partner

Waffles

11,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sweet Sentiment
Murdoc Betelgeuse
not only did they spell Widow wrong, the picture quality on the announcement....
NEEDS MORE .JPG lol

I also think the bloody version looks pretty lame, and again, more girl items - nothing new.
If they are going to do blood stains, shouldn't they start off with white? emotion_eyebrow "The white makes the blood look so pretty."

youd think and if they were going to do it on black at least makes it a bit brighter and heavier for more of a contrast.

Valiant Jackling

shavos
Sweet Sentiment
Murdoc Betelgeuse
not only did they spell Widow wrong, the picture quality on the announcement....
NEEDS MORE .JPG lol

I also think the bloody version looks pretty lame, and again, more girl items - nothing new.
If they are going to do blood stains, shouldn't they start off with white? emotion_eyebrow "The white makes the blood look so pretty."

youd think and if they were going to do it on black at least makes it a bit brighter and heavier for more of a contrast.

We might yet see white, though I think the main issue with having a bloody white coloration is it would be waaaaay to easy to make it look like a bad menstrual cycle accident sweatdrop

Revered Connoisseur

That should be the color of spill items, deep rich tones, and not blinding like the original Pink Spill.
The Boy's bundle isn't that bad. Still, unaffordable.
There's finally two items I want in the girl's Bundle.
What is that Counterfeit? No, Gaia, stop butchering this sad flat item. talk2hand

Wheezing Plague

Erailea

We might yet see white, though I think the main issue with having a bloody white coloration is it would be waaaaay to easy to make it look like a bad menstrual cycle accident sweatdrop

LOL. Oh god, that's true.. xd

I think the reason we didn't get white now was because we have two white Counterfeits (Bride and uh.. newlywed?). So they're coming with a black one.

Unsealed Member

The Bloody Counterfeit Widow looks like something from a bad creepypasta. "Suddenly, my avi was covered in hyper realistic blood!1!!1!"

The Black Spill is nice, but the face. Ugh. It looks like it was drawn in MS Paint.

Merry Traveler

Black Spill!!!
I actually quite like the pose and now it comes in more neutral color
have to get it because of those interesting pose..there goes my GC I prepared for bundlemas...

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Erailea
It looking like "leakage" is going to be more on the location of the stains. The color of clothing has nothing to do with it.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rigs, all the way. There's a greater assortment of items and combo packs drastically reduce the cost per item being paid.

When I'm buying I need to like 80% of what I'm getting before I'm willing to pay cash, so it is easier to make that call with straight up bundles.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
The poses for the Mcfly and Spill items are still so interesting. I'd like them if even only for those.

Shameless Streaker

I still prefer deflation rigs. I really miss them emotion_8c , but it doesn't seem they are coming back anytime soon cry

I really like the colors in princess of the underworld, especially the hair color. Very pretty!
and Mcfly is still grotesque lol Sorry I just hate "broken pelvis" leg/hip mods. The eyes are pretty though.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
these princess items taunt me! T-T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash