Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

I WANTED A NEKOLA SO BAD BUT IT SOLD OUT IN LIKE LESS THAN A DAY DAMNIT GAIA scream

Those legs with the kitty tights oh man I wanted them. Guess I'll have to wait six months till they're re-released cuz aint no way I'll ever have 69bil to buy them in the MP

Beloved Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100

Teacup's Bestie

Interesting Risk-Taker

gaaaaaaah nekola is sold out already
i wanted it so bad crying
What?!! eek Nekola sold out pretty fast!! I want to save my money for a week. gonk

Diamond Senshi

26,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm glad I bought a Nekola before I went to sleep - haven't seen anything sell out so fast since the original Teddy March release and Absolute Maiden... sweatdrop

Recolor incoming no doubt~

Cygnus Fangirl

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

i went to bed hoping some more stuff would sell so i could afford it but it didn't and now it's gone in the cash shop and jacked up to 68bil in the MP

******** you gaia i ******** hate you

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ibuki is a punk rock girl!
        omg i was thinking ab nekola earlier and nekola >> nicola >> nicolae
        what if he wore that

Tiny Werewolf

I'd like Nekola better in pink, so I'll wait for a recolor 3nodding which will no doubt be coming out soon, given how quickly it sold out. I just hope they don't jack the price up.

Lonely Gawker

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Timid 100
I bought MORE cash for Nekola last night on impulse seeing how fast it was selling - I had thought about sleeping on the purchase but I'm glad I didn't seeing how it is sold out. I feel guilty for buying the GC really redface but honestly I usually seem to miss out on the popular items I like so I am pretty happy I actually snagged one this time.

Interstellar Nymph

Nekola * u * dem 0/999 curse u school

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I'm glad I bought one... I break my no-gc spent... was safe for almost 6 months... damn xD

but it was adorable... I hope when they release more recolors... they don't up the price crying

I want a pink one!!!! hope for that soft-rose color emotion_kirakira

Belphegor's Honey Bun

Cat

nekola is perf
i hope they make a black one
black everything pls

Shy Bibliophile

Lucidly
Nekola has the kitty face stockings that are really popular. So cute~ Wish I could afford it.

You are wearing it xd

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Calmed
Lucidly
Nekola has the kitty face stockings that are really popular. So cute~ Wish I could afford it.

You are wearing it xd
I bought it a couple hours after that post by selling stuff. xD

fatal rebellion's Partner In Crime

Garbage Lover

H-Haha, I thought the stockings for Nekola looked familiar...and then I turned my avvie around and I realized that I have a few pairs like this in my closet that I wear next to always >___>
In b4 they do one with the bear, bunny, and devil styles too. 8D
Actually please don't I'll be obligated to buy all of them because I love those stockings to bits and pieces irl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff