Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Noob

So it was early 2011, I left Gaia for good.

Hated how I couldn't afford anything, or Cash
It was so intimidating to come back, especially when there is so much new!

So what have I missed out on since early 2011?

Are MCs still around? Any more microtransactions? What is this Rococo and pet thingies anyway?

Im happy to be back smile

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

lol

Well, there are frequently gold generators now, and the higher ups push gaia cash stuff a lot (gaia cash sale! new limited gaia cash only item! etc)

There have been a few user generated content contests for pretty groovy things (make your own item, make an sdplus doll of yourself, become a store apprentice)

There's probably more, but that's some basic stuff
Well for one thing there's bad inflation going on. Depending on what type of person you are, that is either a plus or a minus.

Lots of extremely detailed items that sell for billions in the market place and cash in the shops.

And lots of other things I'm currently figuring out as well.

Tipsy Genius

The bad news is, you're even less likely to be able to afford anything.
The good news is, tons of people are in the same situation now, so you could probably start a support group.

Questionable Noob

sterek
The good news is, tons of people are in the same situation now, so you could probably start a support group.

Fair enough, what if I stick solely to Gaia Cash? I'm planning on doing that anyway cause it was way too hard to Booty Grab for ages and I've always got money to spend hehe

Tipsy Genius

Nega3
sterek

Fair enough, what if I stick solely to Gaia Cash? I'm planning on doing that anyway cause it was way too hard to Booty Grab for ages and I've always got money to spend hehe

You mean purchase GC items that you sell for gold? Yeah, that's what most of us do at this point.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Nega3
sterek

Yeah if you do as I do, and rely on GC to make money, if you buy the right stuff you'll be set in no time.

Questionable Noob

sterek
Nega3
sterek

You mean purchase GC items that you sell for gold? Yeah, that's what most of us do at this point.

Im more meaning for myself haha
I spent so much on yugioh cards so im used to taking chances lol

Tipsy Genius

Nega3
sterek
Nega3
sterek

No, I know--I meant that not everything is for sale for GC, so you'd have to make gold out of that cash somehow, and we do it by selling GC items. c: In fact, at the moment what you can buy from GC is what's in the shops, and that's it. The Marketplace is off-limits if you don't have gold.

Questionable Noob

sterek
Nega3
sterek
Nega3
sterek

No, I know--I meant that not everything is for sale for GC, so you'd have to make gold out of that cash somehow, and we do it by selling GC items. c: In fact, at the moment what you can buy from GC is what's in the shops, and that's it. The Marketplace is off-limits if you don't have gold.

What items are off limits for cash? Just so I know :3

Tipsy Genius

Nega3
sterek
Nega3
sterek
Nega3
sterek

What items are off limits for cash? Just so I know :3

Anything that isn't sold in the Cash Shop anymore (most items there have a limited run), any specific Chance Item drop, previous Monthly Collectibles, expired free grants...basically, I'd say it's the majority of items.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
if you left then for those reasons, then i would leave again =/
Cause bb it is billions times worse than ever before.

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
<3

Eh. Its different, that's for sure.
But overall, it still feels the same. Only thing different is you pretty much HAVE to buy GC to obtain items you want. The MP is just far too unstable with the way items flux to make any decent profits.

Either way, Welcome back. (:

Tactical Superhero

Well, speaking of couldn't afford anything... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out