Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Cocoa Drop
Hi-Potion
BTW, the fail items were Bogie and the Otter, their prices were the lowest before the box was released

I just got Bogie from my bundle... and I had Otter before from the rig and couldn't sell it then. You can imagine how happy I am now since the price dropped to 5mil. emotion_donotwant
I love your siggy art
Who did it?
Hi-Potion
kihounomizu
Hi-Potion
BTW, the fail items were Bogie and the Otter, their prices were the lowest before the box was released

Based on current prices, Kemuri is the failest of the fail.
No, it isnt. It was rare before. And worth a lot. People just dont WANT Kemuri. Theres a difference xD
The fairs, Otter and Bogie, were worth around 9 and 11 mil, far lower than the other pets.
Kemuri is just a bad looking pet but was worth considerably more.

I guess my personal definition of fail would be if you purchased a RIG for 11mil or whatever they're going for, and got something that's worth less than that. Kemuri being in the MP for 2.5mil is why I defined it the "fail" of this RIG. Bogie and Ollie are also in that boat (being about 5-6mil each).

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
For me, I would love to play this rig but I just cannot bear it if I don't get a good rig pet. crying If it is costing us this much, the least they can do is let us pick the pet right? Mehh, Gaia can be so unfair sometimes.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
kihounomizu
Hi-Potion
kihounomizu
Hi-Potion

Based on current prices, Kemuri is the failest of the fail.
No, it isnt. It was rare before. And worth a lot. People just dont WANT Kemuri. Theres a difference xD
The fairs, Otter and Bogie, were worth around 9 and 11 mil, far lower than the other pets.
Kemuri is just a bad looking pet but was worth considerably more.

I guess my personal definition of fail would be if you purchased a RIG for 11mil or whatever they're going for, and got something that's worth less than that. Kemuri being in the MP for 2.5mil is why I defined it the "fail" of this RIG. Bogie and Ollie are also in that boat (being about 5-6mil each).
That doesnt make it a fail tho xD
Like there are lots of rare items, and victories, in RIGs that come out, but just because a victory is 200k doesnt make it a fail, it just means no one likes it uvu

Rogue

Got a second one, got a second Koji. Oh well, here is to making a pretty penny.

*edit: Why couldn't Koji have an equip option for its tail or ears? This does sadden me a little. crying

Rogue

Kururio
For me, I would love to play this rig but I just cannot bear it if I don't get a good rig pet. crying If it is costing us this much, the least they can do is let us pick the pet right? Mehh, Gaia can be so unfair sometimes.
They aren't being to unfair honestly. They are limiting the pet numbers to ones you see, and all of them are in the millions so the price is right for what you are getting. As it is they set the value for what those pets are going for. Yes, there is risk, but not a lot because either way you could still get a decently priced pet and sell it later.

Amorous Witch

Redwing Rogue
Kururio
They aren't being to unfair honestly. They are limiting the pet numbers to ones you see, and all of them are in the millions so the price is right for what you are getting. As it is they set the value for what those pets are going for. Yes, there is risk, but not a lot because either way you could still get a decently priced pet and sell it later.

how much are those rescue boxes going for?
the fox is really cute - just curious :3

Rogue

Blood Red Skies
Redwing Rogue
Kururio

$100 or $175 for 2 of them. That's with Gaia Cash, or you can get them for as low as 12 mill in the MP.

Amorous Witch

Redwing Rogue
Blood Red Skies
Redwing Rogue
Kururio

$100 or $175 for 2 of them. That's with Gaia Cash, or you can get them for as low as 12 mill in the MP.

hm they have their price wink
I am saving up for a new car my mom needs and that princess item was a gift from my boyfriend xD cant milk him any more than that xD

i guess that thing will have to wait...or better yet- I´ll check if I can earn enough goldz to buy a pet from the mp directly :3
It definitely will help that I am going to open a art shop with a friend soon u_u;;

love how you worked the blue in your avatar btw...i can hardly work with 2 colors at once @_@

Rogue

Blood Red Skies
Redwing Rogue
Blood Red Skies
Redwing Rogue
Kururio

I am saving up for a new car my mom needs and that princess item was a gift from my boyfriend xD cant milk him any more than that xD

i guess that thing will have to wait...or better yet- I´ll check if I can earn enough goldz to buy a pet from the mp directly :3
It definitely will help that I am going to open a art shop with a friend soon u_u;;

love how you worked the blue in your avatar btw...i can hardly work with 2 colors at once @_@
Aww, thanks. :> Yeah, I'm saving up for a vehicle as well. Looking into a motercycle for my hubby and I can use his car after. emotion_dowant It's insurance that's a pain to pay. emotion_jawdrop

Rogue

I just realized. I have Independence Day colors on...lol. That wasn't intentional either. XD

Amorous Witch

Redwing Rogue
Blood Red Skies
Redwing Rogue
Blood Red Skies
Redwing Rogue
Kururio

Aww, thanks. :> Yeah, I'm saving up for a vehicle as well. Looking into a motercycle for my hubby and I can use his car after. emotion_dowant It's insurance that's a pain to pay. emotion_jawdrop

indeed!
I hope our old car will last for a while after we have eough to pay half of the price for a new used car :3
so I can drive it and feel all awesome for having my first own car xD haha

from all bad things come some good things, i guess- i havent started with my apprenticeship yet since i had trouble with finding one last year- so i worked as a cashier for the last months- I put everything I earn there into a piggybank for the new car :3
My mom did and does so much for me- its my way of giving a little bit back- this month I´ll break the 2k euro X3
piggy is well fed, yep!

Rogue

Blood Red Skies

indeed!
I hope our old car will last for a while after we have eough to pay half of the price for a new used car :3
so I can drive it and feel all awesome for having my first own car xD haha

from all bad things come some good things, i guess- i havent started with my apprenticeship yet since i had trouble with finding one last year- so i worked as a cashier for the last months- I put everything I earn there into a piggybank for the new car :3
My mom did and does so much for me- its my way of giving a little bit back- this month I´ll break the 2k euro X3
piggy is well fed, yep!

Where in Europe are you? 3nodding

Akai104's Wife

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
So glad I yolo'd :3!

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
o-Nightwing-o
So glad I yolo'd :3!
Same xD

Let me ask some more questions as the last day of this sale wraps up!

So this isn't the first time Gaia had a rig like this, how do you feel about $50+ rigs?
Are the prices justifiable? Would you buy them if they weren't in a sale like this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff