Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Ezuka
There doesn't seem to be as much deflation with some of these recent deflation rigs.

Well, they keep adding more GGs, and people might be buying stuff up to resell.

Enduring Hero

Now that I think about it-- it's been a while since we've had item generators-- or my memory's kaput.
Either way, hoping for one of those items to drop some more.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
dotSei
Now that I think about it-- it's been a while since we've had item generators-- or my memory's kaput.
Either way, hoping for one of those items to drop some more.

They have some, but they're usually in the shop less than a day.

Fandom Supporter

Tempted to buy another ten pack, but idk since my luck is so bad.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Tempted to buy another ten pack, but idk since my luck is so bad.

mine too bro

mine too emo

I bought one and pulled the tea bundle xd and then everyone after me was pulling wings and horns and tails I was like damn

Fandom Supporter

Exactly.

I pulled crap from the ten pack except for Lucifer's Bloody Wing Bundle.
Everything else was the stuff I didn't want. gonk

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Budding Witch 250
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Exactly.

I pulled crap from the ten pack except for Lucifer's Bloody Wing Bundle.
Everything else was the stuff I didn't want. gonk

damn sad

the wing bundle is nice though <<

but I really wish this was cheaper so we'd see more deflation on some of this stuff, I think including bundles was a pretty good idea, it feels like you get way more but it's still too pricy to spend a ton on emo

Enduring Hero

Nova0437
They have some, but they're usually in the shop less than a day.
Ahhh ok. Thanks.
I know we have mini-rigs every so often still too...... man these things are pumping out rather fast.

IRL Noob

Hi! I couldn't find these two bundles on your list, so I wanted to tell you that I won these two from the RIG:
User Image

Workshop Flora Bundle, and

User Image

Verdict bundle!

Tipsy Codger

Ezuka
There doesn't seem to be as much deflation with some of these recent deflation rigs.

These aren't deflation RIGs. Gaia doesn't want deflation. They want to keep prices high so people are forced to buy gold gens.

The deflation RIGs were only deflation RIGs because they were relatively inexpensive and dropped lots of items. When people were buying 2 or 3 100-packs and opening them, it added several hundred new items into circulation. If supply is high while demand is low, the price drops on lots of items. That's why it became more convenient for some people to just throw repeat items into the dumpster than mess around in the marketplace trying to compete with 50+ other listings of the same item.

While Gaia has released a few item generators with old items in the last couple months, it was not to deflate. They have kept the gcash prices high on these item generators so they aren't as accessible to everyone on a wider scale. Where before we could buy a deflation RIG at about $10-$25 for 100 RIGs depending on discount, now Gaia prices things like StarDust at $40-$50 for just 50. Then they keep the releases to a couple days at the most, and give them small discounts, if any discount at all. These quick and expensive item gens with fewer items keep prices high and only toss in a few new items into circulation. So for the last two months or so there have been no deflation RIGs. Nothing has deflated thanks to pricey item RIGs that drop fewer items that constantly have to compete with constant releases of gold gens.

The likelihood that Gaia will ever release a project or item RIG like Crystal Ball, Royal Invitation, or even give people a choice again in the Project rigs, is slim to nil unless something major changes.

Dangerous Hunter

14,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I wish I could try one but they're so expensive gonk

IRL Noob

I'm sorry for the double post, but:
User Image
Ludicrous Lucie
User Image
Z's Sketchbook
User Image
Bloody Angelic Halo
User Image
Swifty Messenger
User Image
Briar Rose Royale
User Image
Rose Artemis
User Image
Demonic Horns Bundle
User Image
Murder la Murder Bundle
User Image
Box of Godina

I'm done opening them for now. ^u^

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Trundlebug
I'm sorry for the double post, but:

I'm done opening them for now. ^u^

no worries, thank you for your help! I've updated now ;3

Lonely Dabbler

Decided to try my luck, overall my bundle of 5 was meh but at least I got items I like. I didn't see these on the list.

User Image
Magical Ascension

User Image
Tasty Candy Bundle

User Image
Zophiel's Dark Bloody Wings

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers