Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's what the question mark means, right? He's going to have us fight THE RIDDLER?

If this bar follows the same pattern, it'll be done at midnight GST tomorrow night, in 23 and a quarter hours.

I donated 1 more gold to him, just in case whatever reward I may get for donating counts from THIS bar and not that one.

Which makes a total of 2 gold. It's more than he deserves 3nodding

Noob

Maximilian-Ra
That's what the question mark means, right? He's going to have us fight THE RIDDLER?

If this bar follows the same pattern, it'll be done at midnight GST tomorrow night, in 23 and a quarter hours.

I donated 1 more gold to him, just in case whatever reward I may get for donating counts from THIS bar and not that one.

<center>It's 2 more than he deserves, but I want a prize and Jakobo Said something about donating 2k?
rolleyes Why is it every time you post I feel the need to use that emot?

You're greedy you know? You try to ruin the fun of donating just to donate. Also you expect an item for that 2 gold donation.... which I really hope no one gets... Its part of the story line of gaia... it doesn't matter if its timed or fuled by gold... its just part of being a memeber of gaia.

And the riddler thing was just kind of stupid.
JackalFighter
Maximilian-Ra

<center>It's 2 more than he deserves, but I want a prize and Jakobo Said something about donating 2k?

I'm just sayin' I donated. 3nodding (Personally the Von Helsons made me want to scream) ^_^
Demon Kairos

You're greedy you know? You try to ruin the fun of donating just to donate. Also you expect an item for that 2 gold donation.... which I really hope no one gets... Its part of the story line of gaia... it doesn't matter if its timed or fuled by gold... its just part of being a memeber of gaia.

Well excuse me for trying to stop people from doing something they might regret >_> When was the last time you tried helping someone? Other than Gambino, who doesn't exist?

Noob

Jakobo
JackalFighter
Maximilian-Ra

I'm just sayin' I donated. 3nodding (Personally the Von Helsons made me want to scream) ^_^
<center>You are sneeky, and so are the other admins, and you gave me more of a hint. Why would you donate to Gambino if your support the Helsons, and why would you say just randomly how much you Donated?
That would be one hell of an event, I can give you that. o_O;
I think the Joker's way cooler than the Riddler. mad
Maximilian-Ra
Demon Kairos

Well excuse me for trying to stop people from doing something they might regret >_> When was the last time you tried helping someone? Other than Gambino, who doesn't exist?
.... I post almost exclusively in the Q&A helping people ( I have found I liked this forum as well and have taken a break from the Q&A until the overage of spam dies down from people now knowing what they're doing ) I also give stuff away at random.

As for trying to help people from doing something they may regret... the reason you made another thread for that is? You already have one in here about it... so basically you just admited to making a repeat topic.... -shrugs-
Demon Kairos
Maximilian-Ra
Demon Kairos

.... I post almost exclusively in the Q&A helping people ( I have found I liked this forum as well and have taken a break from the Q&A until the overage of spam dies down from people now knowing what they're doing ) I also give stuff away at random.

As for trying to help people from doing something they may regret... the reason you made another thread for that is? You already have one in here about it... so basically you just admited to making a repeat topic.... -shrugs-
I don't know why you're reacting so badly to this. If you're just upset because you were excited about donating money, and now you're disillusioned, or what. Maybe you just like insulting people, I don't know. The reason I made THIS post wasn't to inform, it was just to make a corny joke. I'm sorry you thought it was stupid, not everyone would, some people like corny, I'm one of them. And I'm sorry you feel the need to insult me because of that. Whether it's just to vent frustration at the situation or because you just think my humor is the wrong kind, because it doesn't conform to your standards, I don't know. But I'm sorry for whatever part of your bad mood I was responsible for. Now you can either be mature and accept, or continue hurling insults. Either way, I'm done.
Maximilian-Ra
I don't know why you're reacting so badly to this. If you're just upset because you were excited about donating money, and now you're disillusioned, or what. Maybe you just like insulting people, I don't know. The reason I made THIS post wasn't to inform, it was just to make a corny joke. I'm sorry you thought it was stupid, not everyone would, some people like corny, I'm one of them. And I'm sorry you feel the need to insult me because of that. Whether it's just to vent frustration at the situation or because you just think my humor is the wrong kind, because it doesn't conform to your standards, I don't know. But I'm sorry for whatever part of your bad mood I was responsible for. Now you can either be mature and accept, or continue hurling insults. Either way, I'm done.
XD The only insult I threw at you was calling you greedy in this thread, and well an idiot in the other thread XD

You threw a fair amount of insults at me in that post alone. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings though... I'm just a control freak who doesn't like pointless threads ;o;

and I never thought my gold was really going to anything other than me saying I donated to him... just like during the christmas event '03... just donating to the tree was fun and I was able to say I did it xd
Jakobo
JackalFighter
Maximilian-Ra

You just get cooler and cooler by the day, Jakobo. XD
Little Rachael

i'll second that.
admins i both love them greatly and hate them perfusly and spometimes you just makeme want to scream (aka when you moved the chatterbox)

edit: i donated somewhere between two and 4 k in between the two donation bars
Durahan
Little Rachael

i'll second that.

teh penguin ownz0rz!

.. anyway, i donated a few hundred gold to him before the second bar appeared. i think something will happen with that northern part of I.d.G

i'd like to see some sort of conflict between Gambino and the Von Helsons. Maybe that's what the second bar is for, something to do with building something to get back at them. Or he could be trying to build something to restore Gino's memory :s

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff