Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your expectations for Gaia in 2013?

Bigger gold shop updates every month 0.26553672316384 26.6% [ 47 ]
Better plot that makes more sense 0.14124293785311 14.1% [ 25 ]
Introducing new races to plot and event 0.03954802259887 4.0% [ 7 ]
The world map gets updates! 0.17514124293785 17.5% [ 31 ]
New cash ploys to suck my wallet dry 0.17514124293785 17.5% [ 31 ]
Someone converts Fractale to the "dark side". Item fanning! 0.011299435028249 1.1% [ 2 ]
Fractale goes nuts and kills us all (I knew it would happen) 0.073446327683616 7.3% [ 13 ]
Gaia goes bankrupt and ceases to exist (I knew it would happen) 0.11864406779661 11.9% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 177 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Fractale
AliceLoathesWonderland
Animated cat tails.
That would make my Gaia life.
you'd think they would've included them in that animated EI, whatever it was called
the one with the cats.

silver bell?
yeah, you'd think so but no luck there.

an animated bundle/rig with various creatures tails would be even better, then a wider rande of people would be happy.

not everyone is into kitties.

imagine animated horse tails, dragon tails, dog tails, lion tails, reptile tails and even monkey tails.

animated devil tail o.o

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't have any big expectations. Just a commemorative item would be fine. I'm hoping however that with Gaia turning 10 they'd be more challenged to make updates and changes.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
If tradition holds then the annual Anniversary Ball will be held in February and we can only to hope for something spectacular! 10 years is a good run for Gaia lets hope for many more. 3nodding

Tipsy Exhibitionist

17,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
More gold shop items would be nice. I'm getting kind of tired of the drain with GC- either I save up gold forever to get cool items or I have to watch crappy ads or I have to spend real money. More gold shop variety and cool items would be a better gold sink/inflation stopper too...

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Fractale
Eruravenne
Halos and Grombie skins for everyone! And the return of the Zurg! emotion_kirakira heart

... What? emotion_eyebrow
the Zurg fleet don't necessarily have to return. We still have a few remaining on Gaia, most of which are in hifing or unknown locations...then there's Flarn who's still around, and the lone Zurg who came in with the Orc during the 2008 olympics...staff can do something with all those guys

As a GIB agent, I'm fully aware of the locations of all Zurg remaining on Gaia. wink Flarn, however, was only visiting for that Halloween panel of judges thing and the Zurg who crashed in 2008 has since had his ship repaired and is long gone. As for the others... well, that's classified. Or maybe I don't really know after all and I'm just randomly guessing... ninja

But seriously though. Zurg. Want. Nao. mad

Distinct Explorer

Eruravenne
Fractale
Eruravenne
Halos and Grombie skins for everyone! And the return of the Zurg! emotion_kirakira heart

the Zurg fleet don't necessarily have to return. We still have a few remaining on Gaia, most of which are in hifing or unknown locations...then there's Flarn who's still around, and the lone Zurg who came in with the Orc during the 2008 olympics...staff can do something with all those guys

As a GIB agent, I'm fully aware of the locations of all Zurg remaining on Gaia. wink Flarn, however, was only visiting for that Halloween panel of judges thing and the Zurg who crashed in 2008 has since had his ship repaired and is long gone. As for the others... well, that's classified. Or maybe I don't really know after all and I'm just randomly guessing... ninja

was he? I thought he stayed on Gaia since the time he had been resurrected? if he did in fact leave, and come back to audition for the Halloween event, I certainly never saw him hop in a spaceship and leave after that, so I figure he's still around on Gaia.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Fractale
Eruravenne
Fractale
Eruravenne

was he? I thought he stayed on Gaia since the time he had been resurrected? if he did in fact leave, and come back to audition for the Halloween event, I certainly never saw him hop in a spaceship and leave after that, so I figure he's still around on Gaia.

Well, you can see three figures being drawn up into the mothership and one still on the ground. It's difficult to make out who they all are and what the one on the ground is doing, but logically, the three living Zurg who were there (Mother, Flarn and Sorn) would be drawn up. Also, since they each got drawn up one after another and not all at the same time (because they're staggered and not all next to each other) we can also assume that whoever was on the ground was also going to be picked up. I don't think they'd leave 02's body behind to be autopsied or whatever Gambino might have decided to do with it if they had (army of Flarn-style Narf Grombies? eek ). As far as the Zurg that did remain on Gaia, the only one I know of for sure is 12/Bobo.

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

Some recolours of GS items would be lovely, along with a larger/better pixel work/more frequent GS update would be amazing. I keep seeing constant CS updates and it just seems like Gaia is trying real hard to suck our wallets dry.

Manly Lunatic

Wow this topic is way to early... wait for December...

Distinct Explorer

Qyp
Wow this topic is way to early... wait for December...
I don't wanna.
There's no set timeframe to discuss events, you know. We don't need to wait to discuss them right as they're happening. If I want to talk about Xmas during Halloween, or Easter during Xmas, I can.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I'd like free backwings and halos for all. I mean, we waited ten years, didn't we?

Distinct Explorer

Consulting Time Lord
I'd like free backwings and halos for all. I mean, we waited ten years, didn't we?
watch they turn out like the cheap garbage back wings we once got for the Demonbusters event...or too small to see or something

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Fractale
Consulting Time Lord
watch they turn out like the cheap garbage back wings we once got for the Demonbusters event...or too small to see or something

Garbage back wings from Demonbusters? I'm pretty sure I was on Gaia then, but whuuuut?
confused

Distinct Explorer

Consulting Time Lord
Fractale
Consulting Time Lord

Garbage back wings from Demonbusters? I'm pretty sure I was on Gaia then, but whuuuut?
confused
Garbage Wings.

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Fractale
Consulting Time Lord
Fractale
Consulting Time Lord

confused
Garbage Wings.

That is the most hilarious item I've ever seen on Gaia. Wow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff