• Loiterer 100
I want to save but
but
but

that'd mean I'd have a face
a filthy no good dirty face

Star Fairy

jamilee-nicole
I must admit, the glitches really are delightful. The glitch in black items made for some very cool looking avatars, that's for sure. I am noticing a glitch that makes my avatar go bald if I wear a certain hat or hair mod, which is pretty annoying.

I definitely think the disappearing avatar glitch has a lot of potential. Gaia could turn it into an item, perhaps The Invisible Man or something like that. I'd buy it if they did.

If Gaia made an invisible skin, I'd probably cry in joy, and then despair when it's a super rare item.

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
The gold gain glitch of 2004 beats this by a mile. Imagine if you couldn't earn any gold AT ALL...for MONTHS.

Celestial Spirit

Darn, I totally missed this one. But I enjoyed reading through this thread anyway. ^_^

Anyone want to guess what glitch we get next?

Loverboy

armadillodreamer
The gold gain glitch of 2004 beats this by a mile. Imagine if you couldn't earn any gold AT ALL...for MONTHS.

Well obviously. Not being able to gain gold would piss anyone off right off the bat. These avatar glitches were more fun than annoying.

Lavish Lunatic

Sianserais
Darn, I totally missed this one. But I enjoyed reading through this thread anyway. ^_^

Anyone want to guess what glitch we get next?
Yeah, will there be another glitch stemming from the other glitches? ninja

I think I'd like that. But until that happens, I think I'll stick with this avatar for a while. xd

Dapper Darling

I am waiting for next round discovered o3o

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Naitou-kun
armadillodreamer

Well obviously. Not being able to gain gold would piss anyone off right off the bat. These avatar glitches were more fun than annoying.

Oh, and it pissed everyone off in different ways because it only affected new users. Newbies cried "it's too hard to gain gold!" and others yelled "quit your complaining!" Since old users weren't affected and newbies didn't have a basis for comparison, it was a while before it was even identified as a glitch. Then, it took the devs months to find the glitch.

Avatar glitches will always come and go, and people beg to keep it every time. This isn't the first time arms and legs have gone missing and it won't be the last...I'm not so sure about faces though! smile

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
I don't know but i haven't experience a missing body part in my avi before...Just the Green Goo was the most sucessful that take over my avi.

Tipsy Reindeer

So here's an interesting question... In the past when there were rampant avatar glitches, there'd be mass forced avatar saves for the people who didn't resave their avatar (especially for those with nudies)...

Will it happen now, to all of us, when all these glitches are fixed?
Two words: Sushi. Error.

Lavish Lunatic

ninja-no-ryu
So here's an interesting question... In the past when there were rampant avatar glitches, there'd be mass forced avatar saves for the people who didn't resave their avatar (especially for those with nudies)...

Will it happen now, to all of us, when all these glitches are fixed?
No. NO. Not the doom of a forced resave! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces