Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
I must admit, the glitches really are delightful. The glitch in black items made for some very cool looking avatars, that's for sure. I am noticing a glitch that makes my avatar go bald if I wear a certain hat or hair mod, which is pretty annoying.

I definitely think the disappearing avatar glitch has a lot of potential. Gaia could turn it into an item, perhaps The Invisible Man or something like that. I'd buy it if they did.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

i'm adoring these glitches- they're making the construction of avatars so much more exciting!

made my current soley because of the keiko's cake glitch.
i think she's quite pretty, haha!

had all sorts of ones with my avatar before this one; really pushed me to think of new ways to coordinate.
i guess what i'm saying is i'm happy playing with the glitches for now, so i don't much care if it takes a while to fix them!

might edit this with some funny ones i found earlier.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Oh great! So, I have to wait to change my avi again?! Not awesome! gonk Gaia, why you no like us? crying

Fluffy Trash

This has been one heck of a year so far.

Reminds me of earlier times. rofl

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I have a bunch of items I love that I can't use anymore...

Lavish Lunatic

II Sahri II
I almost feel compelled to resave my avatar to get glitched or does it only work with certain items?
It's mostly 'certain items' but there are A LOT of 'certain items' glitching now. But, if you look in the dress-up you can see if it's glitching or not. wink

little pixels

i'm adoring these glitches- they're making the construction of avatars so much more exciting!

made my current soley because of the keiko's cake glitch.
i think she's quite pretty, haha!

had all sorts of ones with my avatar before this one; really pushed me to think of new ways to coordinate.
i guess what i'm saying is i'm happy playing with the glitches for now, so i don't much care if it takes a while to fix them!

might edit this with some funny ones i found earlier.
Haha, yeah, glitches make me excited like a little kid.. xd

_Mya_Kohler_
Oh great! So, I have to wait to change my avi again?! Not awesome! gonk Gaia, why you no like us? crying
Or you could work with it?! It's fun! I promise!

Zefius
This has been one heck of a year so far.

Reminds me of earlier times. rofl
Haha, like the sushi error, but for avatars! rofl

-Priceless Junk-
Don't worry, they'll fix it! wink

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
-Priceless Junk-

Well I think they said something in the AtA about pushing a fix out today, so hopefully you'll be able to use you're items again, and I can go back to my white outfit I was wanting to wear and not be missing my legs...and my top. sweatdrop

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anabaena
II Sahri II
I almost feel compelled to resave my avatar to get glitched or does it only work with certain items?
It's mostly 'certain items' but there are A LOT of 'certain items' glitching now. But, if you look in the dress-up you can see if it's glitching or not. wink

I checked and to my dismay I looked 'normal' emo

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
VKiera
-Priceless Junk-

Well I think they said something in the AtA about pushing a fix out today, so hopefully you'll be able to use you're items again, and I can go back to my white outfit I was wanting to wear and not be missing my legs...and my top. sweatdrop

I mess around with my avatar a lot...
I know that they will fix it I just hope it is soon.
My avatar went naked-naked a lot today while playing with outfits. I hardly knew ye, gray undies...

Blessed Wolf

lol these glitches are hilarious

Ice-Cold Victory

The main glitches I was experiencing in previous days have stopped working for me (for now)! Are they all fixed for good, or are some of you still glitching in the dressing room?

Loverboy

Apparently the last of the bugs are squashed, but I'm hoping for some more next week.

or tomorrow.

Dapper Darling

I'm normal in the dressing room. WELL I GUESS I AM NEVER CHANGING.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Huh, this stuff even made Lanzer speak up about fixing them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff