Welcome to Gaia! ::

A friend suggested the idea of appearing in a CI, I'd love for CIs to have a "Guest User" rare random event XD now that would be something worth 100m, you'd get to have your avi drawn and could make up the text C: the manga is just so forgotten XD; few will care...

Eloquent Explorer

I'll be sinking at least 110k, but unless whatever you get for the 1000k is super awesome, I won't be sinking anymore than that. Not because I don't want to give up my gold, it's just because being in the Manga or getting a poster or whatever just doesn't interest me.

Dapper Hunter

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Viviette Valentine
A friend suggested the idea of appearing in a CI, I'd love for CIs to have a "Guest User" rare random event XD now that would be something worth 100m, you'd get to have your avi drawn and could make up the text C: the manga is just so forgotten XD; few will care...

I was thinking about a custom sdp like the ones at verge...but instead of 2 poses it will be 3 with a special pose the winner will decide.

Quotable Informer

17,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
I'm probably going to do the 1m tier, unless we get more info about it and I decide it's not worth bothering.

I wouldn't want my avi to show up in the manga, honestly, because the OC I'm cosplaying can't be allowed in the setting - it would defuse too many potential Halloween event plots deus-ex-machina-style - and having me in what's obviously a poorly-put-together cosplay would just look sad. Other people, however, and now I'm thinking of a certain GCD reg in particular, will do anything for a chance to appear in the manga even as a minor background cameo in a single frame, just because what happens in the manga is canon and it would solidify their character's presence in the same setting as the NPCs. So the worth of that prize is very much in the eye of the beholder.

...incidentally, just to play devil's advocate for a bit...when a Kickstarter project has a reward tier with limited availability, it's first-come-first-serve, and the remaining/total numbers are clearly displayed. So there'd be solid precedent for handling the posters and cameos that way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games