Welcome to Gaia! ::

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BE NICE TO ME

torso mods

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BE NICE TO ME

Shy Warrior

Slick Southpaw
Voievoda

Y'know that sort looks like my coal sprite....but fluffier. I would not be opposed, but then again, I only want it because it'll look more like tiny fluffy kitten than any kitten we have on gaia.

As a general rule, I'm sick of RIG pets now. *usual complaint about bulkiness*

I'm all for regular pants.
you can pretend it's a mini rainbow puffball of a kitteh.

;___; I don't think my boa is too bulky....

We should have a year of pants.

emotion_awesome
Rainbow puffball kitten <3. I just had a mental image of the cute trying to be vicious.

Lol. No, Boa is perfect. I've actually never asked, does he have name?. He's a proper pet. I'm referring to those mini pets that sit about avatar-thigh height and call themselves cub/pup/kitten/baby. They just sit there in the way.....mostly not adding much to the avatar. I have seen cases where it's beautifully incorporated. But mostly just tacked on, as if an after thought.

I think we wanted a year of pants last year too.
I wouldn't mind shoes being added. We need more ;__;.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Voievoda
Slick Southpaw
Voievoda

Y'know that sort looks like my coal sprite....but fluffier. I would not be opposed, but then again, I only want it because it'll look more like tiny fluffy kitten than any kitten we have on gaia.

As a general rule, I'm sick of RIG pets now. *usual complaint about bulkiness*

I'm all for regular pants.
you can pretend it's a mini rainbow puffball of a kitteh.

;___; I don't think my boa is too bulky....

We should have a year of pants.

emotion_awesome
Rainbow puffball kitten <3. I just had a mental image of the cute trying to be vicious.

Lol. No, Boa is perfect. I've actually never asked, does he have name?. He's a proper pet. I'm referring to those mini pets that sit about avatar-thigh height and call themselves cub/pup/kitten/baby. They just sit there in the way.....mostly not adding much to the avatar. I have seen cases where it's beautifully incorporated. But mostly just tacked on, as if an after thought.

I think we wanted a year of pants last year too.
I wouldn't mind shoes being added. We need more ;__;.

hurrhurr boa has a name, you can call him Jor
Ahh okay. Yeah, never cared for those either.

It's always a demand for pants and more shoes and we get horrific body mods as a response emo

....not like I wear either of those things, but still, it seems quite aggravating to see buttloads of mods come out when all one wants are either the pants or the shoes.

Beloved Nerd

LEG MODS LEG MODS LEG MODS LEG MODS.

Tiny Wildcat

Cream and mint were last years colors.

I could use some more green, maybe paired with white. Also blue.

Also more clothes for males. It doesn't mean they can't be cute! I would love love love a new evolving item with cute little boys clothing or something slightly gothic feel to it. I just want cute and frilly boys wear for my little princeling. xD No more fricking dresses. Dresses are everywhere.

Invisible Cat

[color=emo]
red and black isn't really a current trend.

i'd say cream was hella trending in 2011. also leg mod poses.

this year i'm hoping for a sleeker armor trend.

not dumb girly armor like sainte ciel though.

I know it's not a current trend I just use it as example.

Armor hard for females.

Impassioned Lionheart

Slick Southpaw
I wish for cat trends to go out of style. LONG LIVE THE SERPENT KING User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<
The color cream in various shades and a bajillion leg mods seem to be the latest trend for 2012

Body mods will never go out of style and you know it. emotion_donotwant

More hair that's not on the top of your head would be cool, though.

Impassioned Lionheart

Iehonatane
Also more clothes for males. It doesn't mean they can't be cute!

Yes it does. emotion_donotwant

Intergalactic Shoujo

19,665 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
As much as I like red and black. I'm getting a bit sick of seeing most new items in that color pallet.
I'd love to see more shades of yellows and oranges.
It seems, so far at least, that this will be the year of the leg mods.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Well, I hope that the cream trend dies out damn quickly, but from the looks of it cream's not going anywhere too fast. stare

I do hope that this year has tons of mods, though. And I'd really like some less-used colors to get the spotlight this year. Like orange and green and brown.

Impassioned Lionheart

Obsequious Minion
I do hope that this year has tons of mods, though. And I'd really like some less-used colors to get the spotlight this year. Like orange and green and brown.

They could satisfy all of that with St. Patrick's Day. Could.
From what I've seen, trends are picked up from whatever popular EI/REI/MC/RIG items have come out. I think we got the cream craze alongside runcible spoon, Sainte Ciel, lovely luice and any others that came out then. Right now I see a lot of black/pinkish red and copper avatars trying to base themselves off of Rosamund's Revenge. I think the trends are heavily influenced by those popular items, because people want to use them, but they also want to match. The trends of 2012 are dependent on those popular items.

Magical Kitten

I'm actually really hoping for some more beautifully detailed dresses. I WANNA BE A PRINCESS GAIA!

I've been waiting for the red+black color scheme to go out of style for ages. I really don't like it, and there is SO MUCH already out that do we really need more??

And I want a bigger variety of pets/animals. As much as I love cats, I really would like something new. I've found the perfect cat companion (IMO, of course) now I really want something like a humming bird, in pretty bright colors or something. Just a cute little humming bird to flutter around my avatar or sit in my hand. *Currently obsessed with humming birds. Can't stop painting the cute things! A couple of my professors last semester referred to me as "the humming bird girl"*

Star Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
buggieray
I'm actually really hoping for some more beautifully detailed dresses. I WANNA BE A PRINCESS GAIA!

I've been waiting for the red+black color scheme to go out of style for ages. I really don't like it, and there is SO MUCH already out that do we really need more??

And I want a bigger variety of pets/animals. As much as I love cats, I really would like something new. I've found the perfect cat companion (IMO, of course) now I really want something like a humming bird, in pretty bright colors or something. Just a cute little humming bird to flutter around my avatar or sit in my hand. *Currently obsessed with humming birds. Can't stop painting the cute things! A couple of my professors last semester referred to me as "the humming bird girl"*

Have you seen this item? http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/53367

I'd love to see more bird items <3 And bright colours would be such a pretty trend to watch whee

Magical Kitten

Sairalinde Telemnar
buggieray

Have you seen this item? http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/53367

I'd love to see more bird items <3 And bright colours would be such a pretty trend to watch whee
I have actually, whenever I mention wanting humming birds I get directed to that item. I would just like more, something newer, maybe even animated? And in different colors. I've painted a purple/blue one before, and the birds in my neighborhood are green/blue.

People have quests to collect all the cat items, or all the dog/wolf items. I want to quest all the humingbird items... But how is that a big epic quest if there is only one in all of gaia?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff