Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Denham
        Uuuh I'm 18+, why didn't I get this e-mail? Gaia, I want to give you my feedback. LOVE ME *sobs*.

we are not loved emo

still if it's a rehash of the survey that I missed and it was screenshot'd then IMMA CLAIM BIAS

talk2hand at least have the decency to include mythological bods, Gaia.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Well, they have a lot to work with for next April Fools day.

...if they last that long! Huehuehuehueh

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Slick Southpaw
Denham
        Uuuh I'm 18+, why didn't I get this e-mail? Gaia, I want to give you my feedback. LOVE ME *sobs*.

we are not loved emo

still if it's a rehash of the survey that I missed and it was screenshot'd then IMMA CLAIM BIAS

That's true, as a nonhuman I feel highly underrepresented.
        What's a creature gotta do to get some love around here?

Time-traveling Senshi

For people saying Gaia should have used their own artwork on this one, we have to ask the following. Are there even artists assigned to the new site yet or is it just some programmers right now? I get the feeling they don't even have the time to devote any artists to a simple survey right now. What with all the recolors, the new shop, and the upcoming Halloween event being worked on I really don't think the artists can be spared for something like that.

I'm not defending or discrediting what Gaia's done just trying to find a reason why they used some of the images they did instead of drawing out that stuff themselves.

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
*facepalms*

Good effing grief. ...no more words...too effing early in the morning for me. ...wtf... Whatcha trying to do, Gaia?? I have an appointment with one of the Psych nurses today...trying to send me to the loony bin from pure rage? >_>

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Denham
Slick Southpaw
Denham

we are not loved emo

Get extra snuggly?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heroic Exhibitionist

Kaiserin Kai
ShadowToxic
Kaiserin Kai
ShadowToxic
SOMEONE ADD LAUGHING GAMBINO FACES! STAT!

...Please, the return of the survey is making me depressed gonk

I'm kinda not exactly sober right now. So, if I do that, will it make you not depressed?

Yeeesssss!

MOVE MSPAINT/GIMP/PHOTOSHOP. FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Distinct Explorer

Dota-chan
*facepalms*

Good effing grief. ...no more words...too effing early in the morning for me. ...wtf... Whatcha trying to do, Gaia?? I have an appointment with one of the Psych nurses today...trying to send me to the loony bin from pure rage? >_>
the only thing I can think of, at this point, is they're intentionally trying to drive people away whilst sucking all the money they can from everyone who stays, and then shut down Gaia to give priority to this 18+ site, have all the funds needed, and call back the ex-Gaians who they pissed off to have a userbase for their new site

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
ShadowToxic
Kaiserin Kai
ShadowToxic
Kaiserin Kai
ShadowToxic
SOMEONE ADD LAUGHING GAMBINO FACES! STAT!

...Please, the return of the survey is making me depressed gonk

I'm kinda not exactly sober right now. So, if I do that, will it make you not depressed?

Yeeesssss!

MOVE MSPAINT/GIMP/PHOTOSHOP. FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Win.

All your Gambino, your Gambino, Gambino, Gambino. All your Gambino are belong to us!

For great justice create many mashups. Create mashups, create mashups, create mashups, create mashups. You know what you doing create many mashups.

alolan's Husbando

Partying Sweetheart

What if we're gayer than a gay parade and don't care for any of the catwoman pictures?

On the real however, the lack of art credit? C'mon, that's tacky. I hope Gaia's artists are shaking their heads at that, because I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy if another website used their images and didn't give them any credit.

Using the body images again? Really? Really? There was JUST a shitstorm about it the other day and they're trying to pull it out again? I don't even think Gaia is TRYING right now and that just..that bugs me a bit!

Tricky Cat

Aperture Sentry Turret
" Target acquired. "

»»» It is not an improvement.
              So what if they edited out the crude names on the body type charts? Was there no better chart that could have been used or found?

Gaia has an art team with talented artists who design items and RIG art. And I know for a fact that one of the artists draws females in varying body sizes. Why could Gaia not have utilized their own resources to make both art examples for the signature preference AND body charts?

Still lazy and unprofessional. I do not care how many changes they make to it.
              Shame on you, Gaia.

" Shutting down. "

What's the difference between it being drawn and it being photographed?
Both are depictions of body types of varying masses.

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
Slick Southpaw
Denham
Slick Southpaw
Denham

we are not loved emo

Get extra snuggly?

That... that gif... combined with your title... from achievements... I just... rofl

*Takes Deep Breath* I'm OK now xd

Tricky Cat

Eren Jaegers
What if we're gayer than a gay parade and don't care for any of the catwoman pictures?

On the real however, the lack of art credit? C'mon, that's tacky. I hope Gaia's artists are shaking their heads at that, because I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy if another website used their images and didn't give them any credit.

Using the body images again? Really? Really? There was JUST a shitstorm about it the other day and they're trying to pull it out again? I don't even think Gaia is TRYING right now and that just..that bugs me a bit!

Copy Image.
Imgur.com
Ctrl+V
Copy URL from IMGUR
Put into google.

WOW
You learned how to find a source!

Anyone whos interested in finding a source would be able to do this.
Also, Shame on the original artists for not signing their work.

Rare

I'm almost glad I didn't get the email for that survey (but still, why did you leave me out of this, Gaia? I know I might not look or act like I'm over 18, but I assure you I am)

The survey still looks incredibly unprofessional and I don't even think I could answer those questions. Would it really be that hard to do some quick sketches of different body types? Even I could do that and I can't draw worth a s**t. Hell, since they're so keen on using other people's artwork, I'm sure there are plenty of less offensive charts with all sorts of drawn body types they could have used, rather than using the same pictures that caused such a huge shitstorm in the first place, minus the descriptions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff