Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

VVithnail

It's not stupid to be suspicious, it's sensible.
It's sensible to be suspicious when someone doesn't provide proof. I had plenty before I just provided more.

Blow to the ego I guess.

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Planaria
It doesn't seem very professional to use other people's work and crop them...

It really isn't. Gaia can get in a lot of trouble for this, theoretically.

Loiterer

grape_overlord
Planaria

I found it interesting that they cropped out all the bad names, but left the 9gag watermark. xd

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
grape_overlord
Planaria

This entire 18+ X-Gaia whatever website seems like an endeavour that could get Gaia in a lot of trouble. What has occurred until now related to this is very skeevy to say the least.

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Bornes
grape_overlord
Planaria

I found it interesting that they cropped out all the bad names, but left the 9gag watermark. xd

There is not enough facepalm in the world for this...

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
VVithnail
Since OP seems to be the only one who received this survey, forgive me if I don't believe it. Not until others come forward saying they've gotten it too.

I've received the email as well.

Deathly Protagonist

50,365 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
I got read the e-mail and wasn't offended! ninja

Magnetic Phantom

Halfling Heroine
Really Gaia, really? emotion_facepalm You honestly thought no-one would notice that you used the very same offensive graphic as before? This makes a total mockery of their so called "apology". I can't believe that they were foolish enough to make this mistake a second time.

My thoughts exactly.
This must be the worst "fix" anyone ever did on anything and to makes their apology ring hollow.

Astral Dreamer

Silver Tear Angel
VVithnail
Since OP seems to be the only one who received this survey, forgive me if I don't believe it. Not until others come forward saying they've gotten it too.

I've received the email as well.
Thank you for saying so. smile
Halfling Heroine
Really Gaia, really? emotion_facepalm You honestly thought no-one would notice that you used the very same offensive graphic as before? This makes a total mockery of their so called "apology". I can't believe that they were foolish enough to make this mistake a second time.

I never believed their apology.. I'm sorry to say this, but that apology was released after a lot of angry people demanded one, and I'm pretty sure that's not how apologies work..

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Anjoulie

As much as I saw that as a mis-step, I don't think anyone would have cared if they hadn't used the body-shaming macro version to begin with.

The unauthorized use of art though, I think they should have had some in-house artists draft something up.

Mysterious Trickster

******** the survey. This burns my beans even more, that they use the same damn image but edit it to suit their needs for the survey. The images that cause so much controversy are being used again. Bornes, you need to make an SF thread about this. I pray to Glob Gaia doesn't send me a link. They will be in for one hell of a feedback email.

Plus, they still manage to use the same images of Catwoman and don't credit the artists, instead there is a little disclaimer. They are a freakin' art site! They can't create their own images of Catwoman and plug them into SurveyMonkey? They have to use another artist's work!?

******** Gaia's 18+ site. I don't give two shits about it, anymore. The apologizes given by the Staff and Narumi's announcement mean s**t now. Glad I made the decision to no longer purchase cash.

Loiterer

[******** the survey. This burns my beans even more, that they use the same damn image but edit it to suit their needs for the survey. The images that cause so much controversy are being used again. Bornes, you need to make an SF thread about this. I pray to Glob Gaia doesn't send me a link. They will be in for one hell of a feedback email. Why should I make a feedback thread?
I have no opinion on this survey.

Besides, I think the staff pays more attention to GCD than the SF anyway.

Mysterious Trickster

[******** the survey. This burns my beans even more, that they use the same damn image but edit it to suit their needs for the survey. The images that cause so much controversy are being used again. Bornes, you need to make an SF thread about this. I pray to Glob Gaia doesn't send me a link. They will be in for one hell of a feedback email. Why should I make a feedback thread?
I have no opinion on this survey.

Besides, I think the staff pays more attention to GCD than the SF anyway.
Then why make a GCD thread? Clearly you have some sort of opinion on it.

Regardless if Staff look at the GCD more than SF, more users who know about it can rally against this and tell the site this is unacceptable.

Loiterer

Kain-Senpai

Then why make a GCD thread? Clearly you have some sort of opinion on it.

Regardless if Staff look at the GCD more than SF, more users who know about it can rally against this and tell the site this is unacceptable.

I made a thread because nobody else had, and that was suspicious. I knew GCD would care about it. I wanted to see what they/you/we would say.

I'm not really invested in this site anymore, personally.

Completely unrelated though, I still have your art! From the Ven x Q fanthread!! (or Ven and my rp maybe? I can't remember which) xd
Bang!

edit: And I would argue there's more users in the GCD than in the SF.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff