Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

choice tier.... and a expensive one
look! in the first tier there's a chance to pick a Sweet Candy Hearts single... why anyone would do that!? 499 to get the tier and it cost 99gc in the CS! LOL

-.- they should had bring better tiers rewards or cheaper ones! to collect all the new items you must spend... $180! O___o'

yeah.. happy anniversary I guess xD

Beau

Tenshichan~dream
I wonder if gaia is backtracking on the never be sold again since they havent eplicit advertized that for the lst few tiers.

Also I am not really surprised it is choice. Usually only the one da tiers you get everything and the few day tiers you have to choose.

I'm in pure and utter love with your avatar. emotion_kirakira
redface

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Choice tiers this time are expensive. It's fine since I don't care for any of the items. $180 I rather spend on food and gas! xD

Also can't help blowing out all the cakes. It's too...mesmerizing.

Beau

Magus
Love all the white items emotion_kirakira
Now to wait and see if today's CS update has anything interesting to spend on.

I was watching for your post here. I instantly thought you with all of this white. o uo'

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Really Gaia? ?! Why do you keep putting all the good black/white recolors in tiers.... I want holy wedding so bad but that price says I'll never get it. Why couldn't we celebrate with like cheap items for a change....

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm not sure I understand why this is a choice tier... like 4 days of inclusive reward tiers and then they made it a choice tier for their anniversary and were smug about how classy they were... Seems like it'd have been better if the tiers went to 100 but were inclusive.
Maybe they're going to release something that costs $200

Hopeful Girl

Why is the Mad Marionette still not found?? emotion_donotwant I NEED to update my Revolutionary Girl Utena Gaia AU avatars! emotion_omnomnom

Oh. Yay! There it is! emotion_c8

RandomKate

User Image

Magical Phantom

the animated cake is so cute!
but so much white in the tier rewards?! yea sure its for the new marrage system (which could be intresting). but all white?!! *YAWN* ...when red is clearly a much better color... emotion_awesome

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

There we go!
Ewww, it's a choice tier.. and so much white I wouldn't use. No thanks. But thanks for the thread!

Slumbering Tengu

*blinded by all this white*

So much white gonk

That Pure Kodona is really kinda of nice though
I'm kinda sad that the new Songxi recolor is actually off-white and not white :I

Either way I'm not going to be taking part of this tier as it's too rich for me

RandomKate's Significant Otter

Mythical Noob

AHA! So it WAS Winter! I LOVE YOUS! emotion_kirakira I hope the blue hair has a permanent home in the hair recolors. Next, items, then... THE WORLD!

Invisible Genius

34,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Tsukita-chan
choice tier.... and a expensive one
look! in the first tier there's a chance to pick a Sweet Candy Hearts single... why anyone would do that!? 499 to get the tier and it cost 99gc in the CS! LOL

-.- they should had bring better tiers rewards or cheaper ones! to collect all the new items you must spend... $180! O___o'

yeah.. happy anniversary I guess xD

I agree with you. That first tier is a total rip off.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
I have no GC left *crys uncontrollably*

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

-$60 top tier which is almost twice the price of the last four tiers
-Choice tier
-Some really poorly done recolours (that Indie Inamorato is a white blob)
-$5 reward has a 99 cent RIG despite the last several days having 1 or more pricier RIGs in a 99 cent tier
-Nothing for paws

That seems kind of more like a '******** you' than a reward. I don't think they meant it to look this bad, but I have a feeling like they didn't plan together with the Valentines tiers. It's like they didn't quite think this through all the way. I feel bad for the people who said they were saving their GC for this or for people who really wanted some white recolours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff